Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyMoses8 View Post
    S8, I need more room to expand in the Fantasy Forest Story game so that I can add more habitats and animals to continue to play this game, can you add some more spaces for us to expand to please?

I currently have 268 runes and when i try to expand it says I have already expanded everywhere thats safe . Please HELP!!!
    How can you hold 268 runes? I'm only allowed to hold 80 and I own a rune producing animal. If I get any runes beyond 80, they don't count. I need more runes to expand. I am always scrambling to get enough to expand just enough for each event. I wish I could hold more than 80. I feel your expansion pain but due to a slightly different problem.

Rhino Keeper
    If there isn't anywhere to put the habitats either because we don't have enough runes because it takes forever to get them or because we're out of expansion places no one will be spending gems or buying more. Why is expanding so hard???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    How can you hold 268 runes? I'm only allowed to hold 80 and I own a rune producing animal. If I get any runes beyond 80, they don't count. I need more runes to expand. I am always scrambling to get enough to expand just enough for each event. I wish I could hold more than 80. I feel your expansion pain but due to a slightly different problem.
    That's easy. By collecting from events as a reward you can raise your runes supply.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyMoses8 View Post
    S8, I need more room to expand in the Fantasy Forest Story game so that I can add more habitats and animals to continue to play this game, can you add some more spaces for us to expand to please?

I currently have 268 runes and when i try to expand it says I have already expanded everywhere thats safe . Please HELP!!!
    You can drop a request for more land expansion thread in the Suggestion and Feedback forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Land-expansion

(Merged your new thread to existing thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    That's easy. By collecting from events as a reward you can raise your runes supply.
    Oh, I see. You don't have any place expand so you just stockpile the event rewards. Got it. Because it gives you the full reward but not extras from mining or collecting from a rune producer.

I’d thought that reaching a stage where I’d need 110 Runes to expand meant that it would be some time before I ran out of places to open up ... guess I was wrong There were only 2 squares and now there’s none.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 PLEASE add more EXPANSIONS... My profile says that I can have 197 habitats and I only have 153 but I don't have enough land to get the 44 habitats.....

We need expansions!!! NOW!!!!
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 06-20-18 at 06:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ohhh yes please for expansions! I have 461 runes and cant place any more habitats. Iv had to miss out on so many of the new habitats and that cool canyon looks amazing!
    I usually buy gems when on sale but I haven?t been cos I can?t do anything with my gems (I don?t buy animals) but it does mean that the gems from my neighbours and gem creatures are slowly adding up! So I could buy that lovely habitat if I had space! My storage is full of habitat prizes as well.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 please give us more expansions, I bought gems to buy habitats, and there is no place to put them...... What is the sens of continuing buying gems ? impossible to buy animals as there is no habitat...

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast