Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I'm curious as to where these 15 new expansions are... I've been expanding like mad since the his happened but have hit a dead end and its soooo not 15! Am I missing something?
    Im at the end at around 7 as well... I would really need some more
    And it would be great if they would be next to the lower green ones or these 3 next to the see

Farm Supplier
    Any chance of increasing the allowance for the snow habitats from 1to 2? I?ve got 7 or 8 snow animals already.

That's great.
    OTOH it takes so long to acquire enough RUNES to even expand one plot.
    At the rate I'm going it will take years to clear my existing land.
    A reduction in the number of Runes per expansion or number of hours to acquire an explosive would help.
    It would be nice if FFS had the equivalent of Mystic Maps in Dragon Story.
    6 hrs breeding per bomb SEVENTY runes + per expansion. I average TWO per bomb, so THIRTY FIVE bombs is about TWO HUNDRED hrs of breeding
    Last edited by tranceplant; 12-28-17 at 11:05 AM.

I would also love if the bomb yield were better for breeding hours, considering the amount of runes needed to expand.

Don't think I'm like "obsessed" with this type of thinking, but this could go towards my idea of adding trades into the game. Most games I know let you send your standard 3 gems BUT also send other things! I know we don't have much in the way of needs here but runes are now in high demand so it would only make sense to add that as an item to gift a neighbor.

I'm still holding out for animal trades, regardless! Let me dream!

Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    I would also love if the bomb yield were better for breeding hours, considering the amount of runes needed to expand.
    This.

Banned
    The pleas for changes and assistance almost always go unanswered. It's good that we have a forum where players can talk amongst ourselves, but if we're hoping that staff see our frustrations and work to fix them, we are sadly misguided. I was happy to hear that there were expansions, but now I'm reading in comments above that no one can find these expansions. Like.............what????? I don't get it.

Fashion Designer
    will there ever be an increase for the limit on these new element habitats!? Its crazy how many animals they release but it can only hold half of them ,not even.

I did all 15 expansions but I'm having an issue uploading the pic of my village I just added a pic to my previous post hope this helps! It's the last pic!
    Last edited by mysticalfairy320; 12-28-17 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Here is what there is so far!

Attachment 39964

Is this just me or does it look like this area expanded?

Attachment 39989
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-28-20-39-24.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	41087

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast