Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Hi.

One more that reached the limit of expansions, my main account no longer has expansions the other two still have several, we see if some day it was decided to do something those of S8.

Best regards.

Farm Supplier
    Any plans for expansions? Veteran player since Oct 2014 here who is quickly running out of patience for the way the devs have been handling this situation. You have people who want to play your game and youre barring them from doing so by not providing expansions? That will never make sense to me.

Executive Chef
    I'm almost out of expansions on my second account. I am afraid to hatch new animals. My first account is down to 1 farm because I couldn't stand not to buy some new habitats and hatch some new animals. This really stinks. If I had had ***any*** clue that Fantasy Forest Story was going to end up like this, I would have played much differently, or maybe I wouldn't have played at all.

Rhino Keeper
    More new content that thousands of players can?t get. No land. Many of us have had to sell gem bought pet and habitats already😞

So... Let's put more animals and habitats on sale when they can't go in storage and many players -- especially those who DO spend money -- have no room? Smart.

Must admit to wondering what the thinking is in the delay to add expansion spaces
    It could be staff too busy with other things. Its a low priority
    Or its a policy so we upgrade habitats
    Or worse it might be new expansions follow the dragon story pattern of being even more difficult and expensive

I am close to maxing out space. I am trying to delay getting to that point. I have a big number of animals in storage that i cant take out. And will delete commons.
    Because i like to play events and it will enable me to continue with that
    Once i cant any more i guess i will just farm food and upgrade animals for a time but limit play. Until it becomes possible to resume??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    So... Let's put more animals and habitats on sale when they can't go in storage and many players -- especially those who DO spend money -- have no room? Smart.
    I know. Genius lol. I was looking forward to a gem animal but I have no space for it at all and I won?t sell any animal to make space for it, no matter how good the ones are that are offered.

Executive Chef
    My concern is that the game is pretty much done but no one wants to say it out loud. Which is why events feature so many repeated animals and habitats. The games done without saying it is

Executive Chef
    I love the look of the St. Bernard and the lion. I don't have room to add a food producing habitat, but I do have room for a gem animal. Then again, why keep throwing money at this company that won't respond to our need for more land?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    My concern is that the game is pretty much done but no one wants to say it out loud. Which is why events feature so many repeated animals and habitats. The games done without saying it is
    Done making expansions, possibly, yes. But they have been cranking out some pretty cool new animals and all these quad habitats. Now they are introducing a new Rune producing animal. But maybe that is just for lower level players?