Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Executive Chef
    I wonder if there will be expansions with today's new event? 🤔 ROFL. 😂

Executive Chef
    Iv next to no spaces left in my habitats so Iv stopped playing most events. As I don?t want to hatch any unnecessary animals then breed something new and not be able to keep it. I used to buy gems and all habitats and haven?t done so in an age as there?s no where for them to go. It does mean I?ve collected over 1500 gems from neighbours and hen critters. So maybe I?ll be able to spend them at one point.
    I wonder if the game is effectively done and that?s why we aren?t getting expansions or an acknowledgement.

Rhino Keeper
    Another new set a habitats I can?t get, it?s the 3rd or 4th set that i haven?t been able to get, no room. Why release new content without giving us space for it??

Rhino Keeper
    I'm barely playing and have stopped buying gems. There is no point to this game when you can't expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Instead of constantly releasing new events and animals, how about they spend more time solving the space issue? There's no point in playing events, breeding new animals, and buying new habitats if you don't have anywhere to put them! I really can't see myself sticking around much longer if they keep on doing nothing about expansions.

A very simple solution to all of this would be to create a storage area for hatched animals and allow us to place old habitats into storage. Sure, there will still be a few people complaining that they can't display all of their animals in the forest at once. But I think the majority of people will be happy to have the option to put animals and habitats in and out of storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Instead of constantly releasing new events and animals, how about they spend more time solving the space issue? There's no point in playing events, breeding new animals, and buying new habitats if you don't have anywhere to put them! I really can't see myself sticking around much longer if they keep on doing nothing about expansions.

A very simple solution to all of this would be to create a storage area for hatched animals and allow us to place old habitats into storage. Sure, there will still be a few people complaining that they can't display all of their animals in the forest at once. But I think the majority of people will be happy to have the option to put animals and habitats in and out of storage.
    Agreed. I took a lot of pride (Maybe a game is a foolish thing to take pride in) in building my original account. It is almost exclusively premium habitats that I bought, so I'm not going to sell off a 4 animal habitat that I spent 200 gems on to replace it with a 250 gem habitat to hold one more animal. I took pride in accumulating virtually all of the habitats, as many animals as possible, and finding cute ways to display them (if they look cute in a specific habitat or if I can bunch all my elephants together and all my seasonal foxes together, for instance). Now my account just sits there and can't obtain any new habitats, any new animals, and there was never room for decorations anyway. My "new" account is also almost out of expansions now, but it does have a number of basic coin habitats that I can swap out for premium habitats ****IF***** I decide that I want to keep sending S8 my money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Agreed. I took a lot of pride (Maybe a game is a foolish thing to take pride in) in building my original account. It is almost exclusively premium habitats that I bought, so I'm not going to sell off a 4 animal habitat that I spent 200 gems on to replace it with a 250 gem habitat to hold one more animal. I took pride in accumulating virtually all of the habitats, as many animals as possible, and finding cute ways to display them (if they look cute in a specific habitat or if I can bunch all my elephants together and all my seasonal foxes together, for instance). Now my account just sits there and can't obtain any new habitats, any new animals, and there was never room for decorations anyway. My "new" account is also almost out of expansions now, but it does have a number of basic coin habitats that I can swap out for premium habitats ****IF***** I decide that I want to keep sending S8 my money.
    I get what you're saying, I also feel pretty accomplished about what I've achieved in the game! I enjoy looking at all the animals and habitats I've won and purchased over the years. Personally, I think most of the fun comes from collecting new animals, as the gameplay itself is pretty repetitive. And this is exactly why S8 need get on with releasing new expansions. Otherwise, there's just no point in playing the game, at least for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Sick of the no response from s8
    What is their problem

Rhino Keeper
    If/when they do give us expansions, I?m beting the Runes we all have saved up will be useless. Same thing happened in Dragon Story. Maps are useless after a lot of us bought Map Dragon😏

Any plans to expand Fantasy Forest Story since your last expansion in 2017? I keep getting ?you?ve already expanded everywhere in your forest that is safe to explore?. Thanks