Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Executive Chef
    I was so thrilled: I found a way to add 3 more animals to my forest! Then I hatched Xo Fox and Songfowler for the Valenhearts, and then I hatched Thorned Quetzalcoatal just because I like it so much.....there went my 3 new slots. Stuck again.

Farm Supplier
    When will we get more expansions? Since month i can't buy any new habitats - all my habitats are for four or five animals - I have to sell animals to keep playing. But soon I will have no more animals to dispense with. I got already 2000 runes - but no expansions free. It's so sad. I loved this game so much and spent each month a lot of money - but now i can't buy any habitats or animals - and i save my money for other things. I am very disappointed about S8. It seems that they don't take care about their longtime players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    When will we get more expansions? Since month i can't buy any new habitats - all my habitats are for four or five animals - I have to sell animals to keep playing. But soon I will have no more animals to dispense with. I got already 2000 runes - but no expansions free. It's so sad. I loved this game so much and spent each month a lot of money - but now i can't buy any habitats or animals - and i save my money for other things. I am very disappointed about S8. It seems that they don't take care about their longtime players.
    100% agree.

Rhino Keeper
    I am more disappointed about the way they will not answer any of these comments and let us know why and/or when we may get some new space

Executive Chef
    If they can't give us expansions, can't they at least make more of the habitats upgradeable? And it shouldn't cost 100 gems to add 1 extra animal. Really, it should be free since they are the ones causing this problem, but I would say 25-50 gems per upgrade would be halfway reasonable. If a 5 animal habitat costs 250 gems, then it is 50 gems per animal "slot," so 50 gems to upgrade a habitat would be appropriate (again, if this company weren't the ones making us not be able to expand).

Executive Chef
    Count me in for this as well. Just expanded my last plot. I thought there were more plots which we needed 110 runes for, but only 2 plots for 110 runes luckily.
    Please S8 give us more expansions, it has been taking too long now. So many have complained, and all we hear is .................................................. ..........
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I think S8 is really missing out on some serious $$$$ by withholding these expansions. A lot of how this game is formatted makes me question this company. Smh

Executive Chef
    It would be really helpful if they would tell us if new expansions are coming or not. I'm afraid to hatch new animals that go into my storage because I don't know if I hatch them now, will there be other animals down the line that I can't hatch. It's really unfair of them to not offer expansions and not tell us if they are planning to continue the game or not. It seems like they are planning to continue, but I guess all the older players will either quit or have to sell off their existing animals so they can get new ones. I really don't understand the reasoning here.

New Resident
    I like this game well enough and have only been playing a few months but I'm not getting the full experience... At first I would hatch all the animals that were required for events but after reading this thread I only hatch what are absolutely necessary. So I never get monthly animals and I would love to hatch all the cute animals in my storage to display but I fear in awhile I will be in the same boat as long time players being unable to compete in events at all. Storm8 if you want both old AND new players to spend real money on this game you might want to consider having a more concrete update schedule. As others have said I would gladly spend money on this game but not until either more expansions are given or an adjustment to the game is made so players can put animals back into storage to continue competing in events.

Quote Originally Posted by allischalmers45 View Post
    I like this game well enough and have only been playing a few months but I'm not getting the full experience... At first I would hatch all the animals that were required for events but after reading this thread I only hatch what are absolutely necessary. So I never get monthly animals and I would love to hatch all the cute animals in my storage to display but I fear in awhile I will be in the same boat as long time players being unable to compete in events at all. Storm8 if you want both old AND new players to spend real money on this game you might want to consider having a more concrete update schedule. As others have said I would gladly spend money on this game but not until either more expansions are given or an adjustment to the game is made so players can put animals back into storage to continue competing in events.
    Can we get this person a microphone? I think S8 should be paying attention. One post and they've more insight and forethought than S8 gives us credit for.