Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 263

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

  1. #251
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    458
    This truly is a bona fide head scratcher. I just can't understand why we haven't gotten expansions in a year and why we don't get them on a regular basis. This is a collecting game where the purpose of the game is to COLLECT ANIMALS!!! How can we do that without being given additional space? And for the 10 millionth time...can SOMEONE from S8 please respond to this thread???

  2. #252
    I'll give them $100 right now to give me at least another 20 spaces

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I'll give them $100 right now to give me at least another 20 spaces
    Me too!

  4. #254
    I use to spend $30-90 a month on this game now $0.00 since I think last summer I guess they dont need/want my $$$ I am happy to spend more if we get expansions. I am missing out on all new habitats if the elephant vday one is released I will buy it and delete one of my duplicate habitats but not buying all 4 because I have no room so I'm super selective if I get a new habitat.

  5. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I use to spend $30-90 a month on this game now $0.00 since I think last summer I guess they dont need/want my $$$ I am happy to spend more if we get expansions. I am missing out on all new habitats if the elephant vday one is released I will buy it and delete one of my duplicate habitats but not buying all 4 because I have no room so I'm super selective if I get a new habitat.
    Me too. I was buying at least one habitat every month often more but since last June I really think about it twice as I always ,loose? another place for a later cool habitat.
    Spended around 30-60? every month, now like 15? every other.
    Just give us finally expantions.
    OR AT LEAST ANSWER?!

  6. #256
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Yip. Still no space. I have 3 new pets & 6 won habitats in storage coz there?s no where to place them. Why keep releasing new content when long time, loyal, players can?t participate?

  7. #257
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I'll give them $100 right now to give me at least another 20 spaces
    Oooh! Please don't give them ideas

    FFS runs on a free-to-play model so they are within their rights to say that beyond a set number of expansion plots, additional ones are "premium"

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Oooh! Please don't give them ideas

    FFS runs on a free-to-play model so they are within their rights to say that beyond a set number of expansion plots, additional ones are "premium"
    I didn't mean I would pay for the expansions. I meant I would pay for what goes IN the expansions.

  9. #259
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina USA
    Posts
    110
    I just hit the limit,

  10. #260
    I would spend $40.00 a month now I decided to stop playing haven't played it in 2 weeks haven't even opened the game really really sad I would really like to play again I would also like all my animals back that I had to sell to make room for the new animals

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •