Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

How are we supposed to purchase the four space-themed habitats required to form the big quad-habitat when we have no land to add more habitats?

I love the space-themed creatures, habitats and decors, and would readily spend money to buy gems to get these habitats and creatures, but it appears S8 is only interested in making light of our troubles by dangling what we can't get in our faces with the popup today of the space-themed quad-habitat being on sale for a limited time

Last edited by deadpixel; 08-28-18 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Added image of Space Habitat Sale

I just saw that there was a new thread about the unability to expand and Elsa answered there that she will pass it through to the developers... I really hope this isnt the first time they noticed the problem -.-
    And I really hope that they will listen and finally give us expantions!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I just saw that there was a new thread about the unability to expand and Elsa answered there that she will pass it through to the developers... I really hope this isnt the first time they noticed the problem -.-
    And I really hope that they will listen and finally give us expantions!!!!!
    Why can't they respond to this thread that's been up and running since November?

If you can't give us land let us store our habitats and animals we won/ bought. Have a section tab in the storage menu for habitats. That way I can store all the gem habitats and super rare event animals I have to make room for more! Otherwise I can't play anymore or spend money here, I'll just give gems to my neighbors and collect food / gems until another expansion. I HAVE 803 RUNES!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Why can't they respond to this thread that's been up and running since November?
    I dont know - I was thinking the same thing. It‘s kinda making it worse cause it proves that someone is reading every complain and ask for expantions and they are just choose to ignore it - I think we deserve better, when they arent capable of releasing expantions on a regular basis - which i cant understand as this isnt sth special for this game -.-
    Apart from that: great habitat sale but still no room: So no money from me again - just fyi

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Sorry guys, I've no updates on this yet and I know you all are frustrated being land locked. The Community Managers most probably didn't respond because they have no news they could share at this moment. I'll continue to submit more land requests for you all and keep begging the team for more land. I believe we will have more land expansions in future. I am sorry I don't have the dates nor news at this moment. Will post as soon as I hear any whispers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry guys, I've no updates on this yet and I know you all are frustrated being land locked. The Community Managers most probably didn't respond because they have no news they could share at this moment. I'll continue to submit more land requests for you all and keep begging the team for more land. I believe we will have more land expansions in future. I am sorry I don't have the dates nor news at this moment. Will post as soon as I hear any whispers.
    Thank you Rynetory for all your efforts to help us.

Thanks but if you are right, they could at least write: we hear you - working on/planning it from time to time. This totally silence is super frustrating on top of the no expantion frustration -.-

Thanks for your efforts

I am not fully expanded yet but find the 80 runes needed for each expansion frustratingly slow
    It impacts on game play
    Mostly in these events not the storybook for extra features or whatever theres some animal to breed. However over the last few months i noticed i rarely if ever succeed in actually breeding it
    One of the enjoyable aspects is to breed something new now and then.
    Gem animals were breedable at one point. Why not bring that feature back? Its not like they drop many gems and will impact S8's bottom line
    I noticed other than crystal animals i have most permanent breedable animals
    So nothing new to breed and no space anyway. Boring!
    We get new interesting animals in events
    But when they do get around to making new space
    1 make it achievable in this lifetime
    2 create new interesting breedables not linked to events

If you unlocked a bunch of land easily, introduced 20 or so new breedables with rares and ultrarares to mix it up. Not a load of commons. And interesting element combos. Put new interesting habitats out. It would be good

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    Thanks for your efforts

I am not fully expanded yet but find the 80 runes needed for each expansion frustratingly slow
    It impacts on game play
    Mostly in these events not the storybook for extra features or whatever theres some animal to breed. However over the last few months i noticed i rarely if ever succeed in actually breeding it
    One of the enjoyable aspects is to breed something new now and then.
    Gem animals were breedable at one point. Why not bring that feature back? Its not like they drop many gems and will impact S8's bottom line
    I noticed other than crystal animals i have most permanent breedable animals
    So nothing new to breed and no space anyway. Boring!
    We get new interesting animals in events
    But when they do get around to making new space
    1 make it achievable in this lifetime
    2 create new interesting breedables not linked to events

If you unlocked a bunch of land easily, introduced 20 or so new breedables with rares and ultrarares to mix it up. Not a load of commons. And interesting element combos. Put new interesting habitats out. It would be good
    All good points