Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Executive Chef
    I totally agree Phoenix.
    I play this game and love this game but now I can hardly do anything. I play along, breeding and harvesting but I don?t give my all to any event because I know there?s not much point cos I won?t win or I don?t have the space anymore.
    I used to buy allllllll the new habitats and would be gem giving creatures etc but Iv not been able to buy habitats in ages (gutted cos I missed some beauties!) although, I guess my bank balance is happy that I?m no longer buying any gems!
    Oh p.s good luck with what u decide to do on the storybook quest!

Expansions aside, have you noticed the lack of any development in the gameplay mechanics of FFS? If memory serves, the last significant change in the game was the ability to sort your creatures by their elements when choosing a pair for breeding, and this was more than a year ago.

Thinking back, I cannot recall whether it was FFS or DS that first released this ability to filter the creatures, but whereas DS and other S8 games have been evolving with the addition of new things, changed gameplay mechanics and expansions almost once every six months, S8 appears to have halted developments on FFS. And, NO, I do not consider the addition of recolored, recycled creatures as development. It all looks as if the entire FFS development team has been reduced to a handful of graphic artists. How soon before this game goes the way of Zoo Story (ZS)?

I want to hope, NO! BELIEVE, that expansions are coming, and that developments are continuing, but it's getting harder with each passing month, especially when there are no expansions and we get served with nothing but reheated leftovers smothered with sauces of every color. If their plans are to stop development on FFS, then it would be ethical on their part to make an announcement like they did in ZS that allowed players to make informed decisions on whether they wanted to continue playing a "dead" game. Over here, it feels like they are milking us for whatever they can, enticing us with recolored pieces of originals while offering us expensive space upgrades.

I was totally excited about the new app update but again NO expentions. Just performance. And by the way this got WORSE from the update - great. It freezes now all the time. Can you please work on that -.-

They keep showing us new habits to buy but don't give us the room to do so I have 10 habits in storage that I've won & can't place 92 animals I cannot place and I have 1123 runes

One thing is they are letting us sell the original habitats,so I have selling and shuffling animals around and so far has worked! As long as you don?t double up on animals!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    986 runes - what?s the prize if I make it to 1000?
    Maybe free animals lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie1987 View Post
    They keep showing us new habits to buy but don't give us the room to do so I have 10 habits in storage that I've won & can't place 92 animals I cannot place and I have 1123 runes
    Try to swap out any 3-creature habitat you have with the 4-creature ones in your storage. You do this by:
    1. Selling off one of your farms
    2. Placing the 4-creature habitat from storage
    3. Migrating suitble creatures from a 3-creature habitat
    4. Sell off the empty 3-creature habitat
    5. Move the new habitat to the space occupied by the old habitat
    6. Repeat from step 2 until you have run out of habitats to swap
    7. Buy a new farm to replace the one you sold

Of course you won’t be able to do this if all your habitats hold 4/5 creatures.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else hoping for expansions as an Xmas gift?
    I?ll actually play the events if I have space to play with!
    And buy some new habitats - Iv missed some amazing ones.
    And go back to speed breeding when there?s an animal I want!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Anyone else hoping for expansions as an Xmas gift?
    I?ll actually play the events if I have space to play with!
    And buy some new habitats - Iv missed some amazing ones.
    And go back to speed breeding when there?s an animal I want!
    Yes...i too am hoping for expansions. I would like to get more habitats but no more empty spaces

Rhino Keeper
    I asked Santa for more expansions so here's hoping he comes thru.... lol