Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Executive Chef
    We can only hope!

Will u ever give us expansions if not I'm done. No point playing if u can't buy new habitats for new animals. If they let us store habitas/ animals this issue would be resolved temporarily at least until they figure out how to increase land for us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Try to swap out any 3-creature habitat you have with the 4-creature ones in your storage. You do this by:
    1. Selling off one of your farms
    2. Placing the 4-creature habitat from storage
    3. Migrating suitble creatures from a 3-creature habitat
    4. Sell off the empty 3-creature habitat
    5. Move the new habitat to the space occupied by the old habitat
    6. Repeat from step 2 until you have run out of habitats to swap
    7. Buy a new farm to replace the one you sold

Of course you won’t be able to do this if all your habitats hold 4/5 creatures.
    Ma quindi si possono comprare le fattorie se se ne vende qualcuna? Io ho sempre pensato che avuto il massimo di 6 fattorie vaste non si potessero pi? comprarne altre pure se si vendesse una delle proprie precedentemente acquistate! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Ma quindi si possono comprare le fattorie se se ne vende qualcuna? Io ho sempre pensato che avuto il massimo di 6 fattorie vaste non si potessero pi? comprarne altre pure se si vendesse una delle proprie precedentemente acquistate! !!
    Yes, the limit is 6 but if you sell one, you can buy it back later

Rhino Keeper
    When are we getting new expansion plots? It?s been a year at least since we had any and I for one have no space to buy new habitats. All my habitats are 4-5 gem bought habitats. I don?t want to sell 200-500 gem bought habitats to buy the new ones. We need more space. I?m betting I?m not the only player with this problem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Make sure you play the LB events (and any other) for the habitat prize. These are four-creature habitats that you may use to replace any three-animal ones you have, thus giving you an additional creature slot.

If your forest is jammed packed and, you cannot put down a habitat to do some creature shifting, then sell off one of your Grand Farms and temporarily make use of its space. Once you have migrated all the creatures over from the old three-creature habitat, sell it off and move the four-creature habitat into its place. You can then repurchase the Grand Farm, which will take two hours to build.
    This doesn?t help the players that only have 4-5 pet, gem bought, habitats. All my habitats are gem bought and I have 4 in storage that I can?t place. No space, unless I sell gem bought habitats for coins😏😏. WE NEED EXPANSIONS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    This doesn?t help the players that only have 4-5 pet, gem bought, habitats. All my habitats are gem bought and I have 4 in storage that I can?t place. No space, unless I sell gem bought habitats for coins����. WE NEED EXPANSIONS.
    Absolutely agree. We have been petitioning (through the forum here) for several months for them to give us more expansions. i don't know what it is going to take for them to do that. Deadpixel was just offering a potential solution for those who *do* have some 3 creature habitats. I am loathe to do it, but I am going to sell off my Space Place, which only holds 3 creatures, and replace it with the Crow's Nest once I win it in the milestone of the LB. It holds 4 animals and can be upgraded for 100 gems to hold another, for a total of 5. I have already sacrificed 2 farms! Not the smartest strategy, I know, but I want to keep playing, so I let go of a medium farm and a grand farm and have sacrificed a few animals I had doubles of. I have some more doubles that I may have to sacrifice, but I hate to because I like to see them at different levels.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Absolutely agree. We have been petitioning (through the forum here) for several months for them to give us more expansions. i don't know what it is going to take for them to do that. Deadpixel was just offering a potential solution for those who *do* have some 3 creature habitats. I am loathe to do it, but I am going to sell off my Space Place, which only holds 3 creatures, and replace it with the Crow's Nest once I win it in the milestone of the LB. It holds 4 animals and can be upgraded for 100 gems to hold another, for a total of 5. I have already sacrificed 2 farms! Not the smartest strategy, I know, but I want to keep playing, so I let go of a medium farm and a grand farm and have sacrificed a few animals I had doubles of. I have some more doubles that I may have to sacrifice, but I hate to because I like to see them at different levels.
    I have crystal habitats and the the living wood habitat that aren?t gem bought but they are small and I couldn?t fit a gem bought habitat in their spaces anyway, plus you can?t place the Trent of Life anywhere except the Living Wood habitat. Same with the crystal unicorn. I also have the Opal Octupus & Grand Unicorn on gem grove coz they cant go anywhere else coz my 5 rainbow habitats are full. I have spaces for a few more pets but not many. I sold my Space Place when I bought Celestisl Slopes. It holds the 3 original space pets plus an extra. Space Place is a coin habitat so no loss of gems there.
    Last edited by Woldawson; 01-02-19 at 07:46 PM.

I actually like this year's animals. I just saw the new event for the group community which is a purple pony and this is the first time in awhile where I want to play for a prize. I only have 3 food farms bc of no expansions. I just wish we could get expansions or be able to put animals/ habitats in storage. I have rune fox / habitat and would love to store them and buy another habitat!

Executive Chef
    Such big habitats for my concussive canary and rune fox when each habitat only holds the one.
    Iv also got two of the food habitats with one animal in each so they are big as well. I cld fit all four of those animals in1 habitat that would give me three spaces!
    Really hope we get expansions so I can play the game properly again.