Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I know. Genius lol. I was looking forward to a gem animal but I have no space for it at all and I won?t sell any animal to make space for it, no matter how good the ones are that are offered.
    I've always wanted a second gem producing animal. Wish I'd had more time to breed them in the beginning (because they were breedable at the start, new players!) but I can't spend more money on here when they don't seem to care, like mymonta says. :/

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I love the look of the St. Bernard and the lion. I don't have room to add a food producing habitat, but I do have room for a gem animal. Then again, why keep throwing money at this company that won't respond to our need for more land?

I so wish for expantions so many habitats I would love to buy - so space and so many animals I would love to take put of storage - BUT NO SPACE ((
    Cant at least someone answer?!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am not playing in the tournaments any more, no way I am spending gems on animals I cannot hatch due to the lack of space.

The only interesting thing for me would be a stable like the dragon story one.

They had a couple of Gem Sales the last few days, but I haven't bought a single gem BECAUSE I have absolutely no space to put anything

[RANT]

What does S8 expect players like me who are completely out of expansion space to do?

From the way things are going, I firmly believe that the owners have either left this game in Maintenance Mode or reduced their development team to the point where they can no longer update the gameplay of FFS.

Why do I believe this? It's because I find it absolutely incredible that the developers of FFS are not updating the game to enable long-time players like me to splurge on it. What business would refuse money? I would have willing bought 3,000 to 4,000 gems in a sale, maybe more, so that I could blow them all on habitats and creatures.

[/RANT]

I guess I'll just have to find another game to satisfy my need for Retail Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    they had a couple of gem sales the last few days, but i haven't bought a single gem because i have absolutely no space to put anything

[rant]

what does s8 expect players like me who are completely out of expansion space to do?

From the way things are going, i firmly believe that the owners have either left this game in maintenance mode or reduced their development team to the point where they can no longer update the gameplay of ffs.

Why do i believe this? It's because i find it absolutely incredible that the developers of ffs are not updating the game to enable long-time players like me to splurge on it. What business would refuse money? I would have willing bought 3,000 to 4,000 gems in a sale, maybe more, so that i could blow them all on habitats and creatures.

[/rant]

i guess i'll just have to find another game to satisfy my need for retail therapy
    exactly!

1708 stored runes but who's counting......I hate that we have no expansions but at least I spend my money on other things

Rhino Keeper
    Currently have 12 new pets & 10 habitats in storage that I?ve won over the past 6 months that I can?t hatch/place. All my habitats hold 4-5 pets and I have no double ups of pets. Why keep releasing new pets when we can?t even place what we?ve got??

Im really getting tired of this
    CAN AT LEAST FINALLY SAY SOMEONE IF WE EVER GET NEW EXPANTIONS OR IF THE GAME IS ENDING?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    1708 stored runes but who's counting......I hate that we have no expansions but at least I spend my money on other things
    I really hate it too....I was excited to read that we could expand but of course this is not working for me. I have 186 habitats (a lot of habitats for 2 animals) and I sell double animals if I must place new animals to finish goals in Story books. Normally I get 3 or 4 double animals in the leaderboars but in the last one there was only 1 animal. That doesn?t help me Storm8. I?m playing for 5 or 6 years now but this is really frustrating. I see so many land where is enough space to expand. Please do something for the loyal players!

Against Elsas post a few weeks ago. The game is ending isnt it?
    They havent put effort in events for a long time and we will never get a storage or expantions. I think it would be fair to just say so. I dont understand it, as the game had plenty of players.
    Im really sad about the way the game is now