Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    It?s been a year for me at least. I have all gem bought habitats so don?t want to sell any and couldn?t buy the new set coz I have no room and didn?t want to sell 4 farms. Need food to complete goals. Ill soon be unable to participate in any new goals coz I?ll have no room to place any new pets that are released. Why release new content without giving us to space for it??? FRUSTRATED😡

Executive Chef
    Just expand further..... and now 3 more expansions left to go and still need 99 runes??
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Just expand further..... and now 3 more expansions left to go and still need 99 runes??
    Appie P, before I could expand no longer, expansions cost 110 runes.

Rhino Keeper
    More new habitats but still no expansions
    Can’t even buy new habitats and store for later
    This really sucks
    Please give us some more land

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    More new habitats but still no expansions
    Can?t even buy new habitats and store for later
    This really sucks
    Please give us some more land
    I agree! It?s been over a year and still no new possibilities. Please Storm8, do something about that!

New Resident
    First post ever and probably my last. I‘ve played this game from the very beginning, but this just doesn’t make sense anymore and only ends up in frustration. I‘ve realised that over the last couple of months I lost more and more interest in collecting new animals due to the lack of space. I don’t even remember anymore when I ran out of possibilities to place my animals. What I just cannot grasp is S8’s lack of effort regarding CRM. It definitely has a spillover effect and made sure I certainly won’t start playing any of their other games. Games like this should be fun but by now it only seems to be feeding on addiction. Sad to say farewell to my gem buddies.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no expansions. I have 6 habitats & 40 pets in storage, plus 100s of decor. More content is realised and increased habitats limit without the space for them. Weird logic TL.

I know I'd totally store my old habitats/ animals and buy new ones and change them when I felt like it, I just wish they could give us that option. I only play if I can store the animals if I have to hatch them I'm passing I just dont want to delete animals I spent time and money on. All my habitats I have are gem bought. Please help us!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I know I'd totally store my old habitats/ animals and buy new ones and change them when I felt like it, I just wish they could give us that option. I only play if I can store the animals if I have to hatch them I'm passing I just dont want to delete animals I spent time and money on. All my habitats I have are gem bought. Please help us!!!
    Same as me. I?m at the point where if I win anymore pets from events, they?ll remain in storage coz I have no where to place them. 7 habitats I?ve won are in storage. No space for them.

So this is where we go to voice our unheard and uncared for concerns about expansions and habitats? Good. Because I think I need a little vent session. The February animals are probably my most loved animals and the habitats are some of the prettiest we get. They keep pumping out adorable creatures that have nowhere to go.

I would 100% buy these monthly sets that S8 releases. Only, I learned from the Fairy set. 20 animal hold, 2 are actually Fairy element. Why, you ask? Because I needed the space to put them in. I would love for the set to hold nothing but Fairy, only that's not possible when we have NO SPACE! I wanna buy this February set...but can't. No space. If S8 knew how much money they could be making off me? Oy!

Why on earth are you not giving us expansions? Do you honestly think we'll continue to put more money into your game with a habitat that holds one more animal for us or to a set of 4 habitats that hold 20 for us? You're right, the set! Ding ding ding! Only you're missing one major factor. Very few of your "willing to spend money" players have the room for these sets.

S8, I have no words for you.

This SB shouldn't be called Lovelocked, it should be called Landlocked. Because most of us are. Cute animals with nowhere to go.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-11-19 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Merged posts after moving