Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    Its really sorry. There is so much love in focussing on art. Hopefully the REAL creators and artists of the game find their way to keep it grow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Against Elsas post a few weeks ago. The game is ending isnt it?
    They havent put effort in events for a long time and we will never get a storage or expantions. I think it would be fair to just say so. I dont understand it, as the game had plenty of players.
    Im really sad about the way the game is now
    Same I feel like they just gave up - so did I. I haven't even tried to play tournaments ( although I am very good at winning them). All events are recycled, no more story books, fully expanded for so long that there is nothing left to aim for. If you look at the Forest Party events- even the statues which drop have been EXACTLY the same design for past 3-4 events. I had about 900k food - I could have easily just used boost and won Leaderboard- I forgot to even log in and do that- for past 7 events. Didn't lose because I couldn't - simply FORGOT.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Same I feel like they just gave up - so did I. I haven't even tried to play tournaments ( although I am very good at winning them). All events are recycled, no more story books, fully expanded for so long that there is nothing left to aim for. If you look at the Forest Party events- even the statues which drop have been EXACTLY the same design for past 3-4 events. I had about 900k food - I could have easily just used boost and won Leaderboard- I forgot to even log in and do that- for past 7 events. Didn't lose because I couldn't - simply FORGOT.
    Same for me
    What else to say..
    It was and still remembers a special game, but its really getting lost for too long.

i hope people are wrong. And that the game will continue.
    I know in the past its taken ages to do things in the various games and we get no hint in advance if theres intended changes to the game coming along.
    So optimistically i hope theres some long term plans to develop the game further.
    Yes first most urgent is expansions.
    Theres been some lovely habitats that could return then and those that missed out due to space could get them.
    A storage option would be good if expansions are less or absent.
    Theres been a winding down of some things mainly events requiring hatching new animals. Considering space issues its probably a practical move.

I like the game. Hate to see it go

Executive Chef
    Not there for so long, but already more than enough runes.....
    But can somebody PLEASE call.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-053212_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	52365
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

New Resident
    Also needing to expand. 👍🏼

Executive Chef
    S8, it's obvious that you have no plans to give us more expansions, but could you *at least* make all of the habitats upgradeable so that we can continue to play and obtain more animals, even if just a few? With something like 165 habitats, and most only only hold 4 animals, getting to upgrade, say, half of my habitats, would be 80 more animals that I could hatch and would put $$$$ in your pocket for the cost of the upgrades.

Rhino Keeper

Forest Expansion

I am almost at the limit of expansion and I am sure many others are too. When will long-term players get some more land, or is S8 happy for us to just lose interest and give up? I think we deserve some loyalty in return. I would be grateful for a response from the management on this issue. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Well, that?s my second account maxed out on expansions now.

Executive Chef
    My second account maxed out months ago. So frustrating to not be able to get any new animals. I've swapped all my 1 element habitats for premium habitats. I don't understand why they can't just upgrade all habitats to hold 5 animals. That would make room for over a hundred more animals!

BTW, why are we even posting about it anymore? No staff or mods check the FFS forum anymore. 🙄