Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Dear S8,
    Tomorrow we will start a new Storybook which will require us to place animals in order to proceed. Please add more expansions with tomorrow's update so that those of us who have no room can participate.
    Thank you!
    Phoenix406
    I second this!!! Just adding one more space in SOME habitats just isn't cutting it!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I second this!!! Just adding one more space in SOME habitats just isn't cutting it!!!!!
    Wanna know something "funny"? My account with no expansions (I have 2 accounts) just won a Sapphire Pony from watching a video, but, of course, I can't place it. Irony, or something.

Rhino Keeper
    Wanna know something "funny"? My account with no expansions (I have 2 accounts) just won a Sapphire Pony from watching a video, but, of course, I can't place it. Irony, or something.
    It's so sad that we are getting completely ignored on this

I am missing out on so many new habitats. The silent treatment is not okay, they just ignore us at least put out a note to show some kind of respect for people that have been playing for years. We all need to put in a ticket for more land expansions.

Banned
    If only S8 loved us.

I agree we need more land I keep selling animals to place new animals and I'm running out of animals I can sell w/o spending 1000 gems to buy them back HAY DEVELIPORS look how many animals to how much land and habits we have do the math

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately I can?t expand anymore. I really hope I can expand soon. I?m building smaller habitats, hope to gain extra space.

I have no room to expand!! I need space for new habitats!! I have over 600 runes just sitting there!! Over 5 billion useless gold!!! Everything now costs gems so no idea what the gold is for! I watch 8 videos and 7 out of 8 give me useless gold and one video gives me a whopping 100 food. I go into the mine and get []. Can?t get runes but keep getting useless gold and tiny amounts of food. Get food about 1 out of 5 times entering the stupid mine! I?ve wasted money on this game and now I wish I hadn?t because now I can?t do anything!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-13-18 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word filtered by forum system

If only S8 loved us.
    They do love us, our spending keeps the unemployment rate low

BTW Phoenix, your inbox is full, can't PM you

New Resident
    Ok... I love this game. But I have had enough of the habitat situation. I have ALL premium habitats and as many upgraded premiums as possible. I have about 30 animals in storage and only now have 5 farms to make room for the October habitat. I would be quite happy to continue paying for October habitats but I can’t as I have nowhere to put them. My game is now on hold until I have more space.
    1. Need more space for habitats
    2. Need to be able to have more than 6 farms... after all I have almost 700 hungry animals to feed!

Come on S8 sort it out please. You are showing no loyalty to long serving players!!!