Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list. Please, Storm8, we need expansions. It seems to me that the older players are the ones that spend the most money on the game (older players, as in the ones that have played the longest). It would make good business sense to try to keep them by adding more expansions. What have you got to lose?
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 02-22-19 at 01:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    They keep adding expansion squares to Castle Story, it takes weeks to earn enough materials for just one tiny square, there?s 20+ for me & ive been playing since day one, also space isn?t really needed in CS. Restaurant Story2 hasn?t had expansions for years and it?s needed there badly also. TL, ur logic is crazy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    They keep adding expansion squares to Castle Story, it takes weeks to earn enough materials for just one tiny square, there?s 20+ for me & ive been playing since day one, also space isn?t really needed in CS. Restaurant Story2 hasn?t had expansions for years and it?s needed there badly also. TL, ur logic is crazy.
    That's interesting! Dragon Story is in the exact same boat as Castle Story as far as it now takes weeks to expand, but we actually do need space there and have been asking for it. Restaurant Story hasn't had expansions for years??? That is really discouraging. I'm so confused about what is happening here in FFS because they are releasing new animals at a steady rate, and they are some nice animals, so obviously they are putting work into it (nice habitats, too!), so why do they prevent us from being able to continue to play?!?

I dont know if I was seeing things I click so fast when the leader board starts and u get so many pop ups when u auto complete but did anyone also see a pop up about expansions I wish I didn't click so fast and screen shotted it, I cant remember what it said all we can do is hope we get new expansions, if I knew it was gonna take this long I probably would have started a new game so I could have all these new habitats, I'm too frustrated/ ocd to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I dont know if I was seeing things I click so fast when the leader board starts and u get so many pop ups when u auto complete but did anyone also see a pop up about expansions I wish I didn't click so fast and screen shotted it, I cant remember what it said all we can do is hope we get new expansions, if I knew it was gonna take this long I probably would have started a new game so I could have all these new habitats, I'm too frustrated/ ocd to do it.
    If only.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Hasn't seen anything about expansions for a while. I believe S8 will let us know on the forum as well than.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    What a huge shock, no expansions this week, knock me over with a feather🤭🤭😏😏🙄🙄

It was late when I started the leaderboards maybe I misread it because I was sleepy I'm putting out here to the universe please add more expansions

How long has it been since the last expansion announcement

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How long has it been since the last expansion announcement
    Too long.... November 2017
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18