Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Banned
    Their refusal to increase expansions in both FFS & DS defies all logic. If I can't expand anymore, I have 0 reason to buy gems as I can't use them for animals or habitats. I easily (this is embarrassing) spend around $200/month on these 2 games. I buy all the premium habitats in FFS and most in DS. S8 can kiss that $200/month goodbye if they don't make more room. I guess I could save my money and get a massage, facial, and pedicure every month instead. 樂
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-18-18 at 01:19 PM. Reason: removed third party game comments

Banned

Need expansions now july 2018 for fantasy forest story

Ok S8, you gotta release more expandable territory in FFS BY THE END OF JULY OR YOU'LL MISS THE $400 I SPEND EACH MONTH ON YOUR GAMES. THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF AREAS TO EXPAND TO ON FFS BUT THEY'RE NOT OPEN... COME ON S8 I'VE EVEN SENT A TICKET TO THE ISSUE DEPARTMENT, THEY sent back email saying they passed it along to people that need to know i guess. I'm not the only one even now that needs space in FFS.
    PLEASE HELP NOW OR I'M SURE YOU'LL MISS ALOT MORE MONEY FROM OLDER PLAYERS SINCE THEY'LL HAVE TO STOP PLAYING IF THERE'S NO ROOM TO EXPAND. MEANING NOT IN 2016 OR 17 BUT NOW I 2018, NEED MORE ROOM

Banned
    Ok but there's still plenty of room on FFS, S8 JUST NEEDS TO OPEN THE AREAS UP SO THAT WE CAN EXPAND. TONS OF SPACE AVAILABLE BUT THEY AREN'T OPEN FOR EXPANSION. REALLY STUPID IF S8 WANTS THE MONEY THAT THE OLDER PLAYERS SPEND MONTHLY.... HAVING IDEAS IS GREAT BUT REALLY WE NEED ACTION NOW.... IF THERE IS NO ROOM BY END OF JULY I'M GONNA BE DONE WITH FFS

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, expansions are needed right away!! I am tired of seeing the message that I've expanded everywhere that's safe. There is still plenty of room on the board. I have only one more spot I can use without taking away desired decor for a habitat. This has been an ongoing request for a few months now from a lot of players.

Rhino Keeper
    More expansions please!!!!

I don't have room either. l will not delete habitats I have spent gems on again like last summer. I wanted to buy 4 new habitats but could not bc there is no room. I stopped spending so much on events because of this. I also spent 100s a month, now I am not going to buy gems until the habitat limit is fixed if not I will just play for fun and keep animals in storage but not get every animal like before. I am down to 4 crops if I delete more I will have no food so the game will come to a stand still. I wish they would let us know if there will be an expansion soon. They use to every month, now nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    We need expansions NOW or we can’t continue playing. Why is that hard to understand?

Im asking for 3 months now this is ridiculous!
    In CS We‘re getting every other months expantions why not in FFS?!

Rhino Keeper
    I think that it is really a shame that S8 does not answer.
    Just an answer as "no you will get no more expansion" and that's it
    Be fair, S8
    Be honest and answer please

Dont let us just buy gems and hope you will give us th possibility to expand.
    LIke many players, I have played for 4 years now, but you can check, it s been since 1st july that I dont play regularly anymore.
    My interest in that game is leaving.
    Maybe this is the best way that I definitively quit your game
    Thinking about it it IS the best way...
    Please be polite and answer our request, thats the minimum of respect to all the people who put money into you game !!!

I feel the same if they are working on it and told us I'd be fine. If can expand by November maybe I'd keep playing and have something to hold on to rather than just quit. I'm playing at 30% not 110% like before. Soon I'll be at 1% and just check for land expansions.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast