Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Farm Supplier
    Can you at least increase the cap on how many Bombs we can keep for those of us who are no longer able to expand?

I have 988 runes..... not spending anything until I get more space just storing any animals I do get.... if they care we could at least store animals/habitats we have. I've deleted habitats I've spent money on before (last summer) but I'm done, I'm not doing that again, why should I delete what I spent money on to get new ones when adding storage would be a solution......

Fashion Designer
    it's sad how many have this issue and they have not showed one ounce of thought about fixing it.

New Resident
    Ha ha ha ha.... so 2nd chance to get the whitecap mongoose... waste of time playing this tournament. Reason... my whitecap mongoose I won the first time it was available is still in my storage. Reason... that’s how long I have been unable to add new animals to my forest due to habitat/expanding issues. S8 this is a joke!!

Banned
    We have laid out our concerns in a logical fashion. We have begged. We have pleaded. We have asked nicely and respectfully. We have gotten angry and practically demanded more land. Finally, some of us have expressed that we will not spend more money until this issue is resolved. Yet there is no response from S8. Not a promise of more land. Not a timeline of when we can expect more land. Not so much as an acknowledgement of our concerns. So where do we go from here? How can they not respond at all? I simply don't understand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    We have laid out our concerns in a logical fashion. We have begged. We have pleaded. We have asked nicely and respectfully. We have gotten angry and practically demanded more land. Finally, some of us have expressed that we will not spend more money until this issue is resolved. Yet there is no response from S8. Not a promise of more land. Not a timeline of when we can expect more land. Not so much as an acknowledgement of our concerns. So where do we go from here? How can they not respond at all? I simply don't understand.
    Yes..the lack of any response to this issue is extremely disappointing and frustrating. This is especially true as we NEED land to put out all the animals that they require us to for events. I don't understand why S8 would not address such a vital area of concern.

This kinda sums it up... and really no idea what to do now... I only play at 70% since months. Not buying the october habitants, didnt buy the last ones... and no one seems to care

Executive Chef
    Soooo annoying that I can?t buy the habitats on sale due to space. Guess I get to keep my money then.

Bold and underline by me.

Actually, they did respond. They threw the option of upgrading some of our 4-creature habitats to 5-creature ones. They dangled this option in front of us and silently told us that if we wanted to continue playing, we'd better be prepared to fork out some money.

Thank you for nothing!!
    Last edited by purple_58; 10-25-18 at 10:11 PM.