Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Was that a new rune producing animal in the Black Friday preview? This is insulting to long time players. We can't use the runes we already have and don't have the space for new habitats, especially a habitat that only holds 1 or 2 animals!
    Well, we can fantasize that they will actually release more land for expansion at the time the new Realm Runes creature arrives.

Note, my parents used to tell me that it was ok to dream because dreams may come true if you work for it, but that it was useless to live on Fantasy Island because it will just disappear from under you and you’d just end up drowning in the sea of tears of disillusionment

Rhino Keeper
    I can't play anymore without more expansions.i can no longer do anything in the game until I can put out more habitats.

Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I can't play anymore without more expansions.i can no longer do anything in the game until I can put out more habitats.
    Do you have any spare 4-creature habitats in storage, especially those won as milestone prizes in leaderboard events? AND do you have any 3-creature habitats still in your forest?

If you do have both of the above mentioned, sell off one of your farms, put out the 4-creature habitat, migrate the inhabitants of the 3-creature habitat over to the newly placed one, and then sell off the 3-creature habitat. Once done, move the new habitat over to the site of the old one then repurchase your farm, which will take 2 hours to build. Now you have an additional creature slot.

Repeat for every 4-creature habitat you have in storage.

Executive Chef
    986 runes - what?s the prize if I make it to 1000?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    More runes, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    You get to collect more Runes. I'm at 1,200

Executive Chef
    Oh great, lol. More and more runes. I would love to trade them for some gems, or even some food!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You get to collect more Runes. I'm at 1,200
    I only have 440 - oh never gonna win this special quest
    Really wish for expantions, through

Edit: from the Black Friday thread: seems like we arent getting expantions any time soon
    Last edited by littelprince0313; 11-21-18 at 01:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My forest is full. I hope we are able to expand soon. I do have some double animals in my storage. When my forest is completety full with animals, I will sell the double ones.

Banned
    You know, if you go into a restaurant and a store and you are waiting to be waited on, it is not uncommon for people to just up and walk out if they have to wait too long for service. In those cases, there is usually another restaurant or store nearby that can fill the customer's need or desire.

In this game, we are the customers, and S8 is the store, and they are *****NOT***** meeting customer expectations. A number of people have already "walked out," i.e. quit playing and/or quit spending money on the games. Unfortunately, although there are many other games we can play, I am a huge animal lover and really want to be able to continue to play **THIS** particular game and collect cute animals and nice habitats. That is why I haven't walked out yet. However, If S8 doesn't get their act together soon, they are going to alienate so many people. I am continuing to play in good faith that they will answer our requests for more land, but I am also losing faith and becoming more and more irritated and angry. They better learn what good customer service looks like **SOON**!!