Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Rhino Keeper
    When are we getting more spaces? If you aren't going to give us more space why bother giving us decor while releasing at least a half dozen new animals each month? I have so many animals in storage that i can't put out due to lack of room. I could get rid of ALL my decor but again...if you don't want us to use it, why give it to us? EXPANSIONS PLEASE!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm putting in my complaint too! I quit buying gems in June and habitats because of expansion problems. If I wasn't playing on my android, I'd have quit the game on my my IOS. Too many animals each event and my storage is becoming stuffed as well. I spent several hours trying to clean it up by placing decor and then deleting it, but soon that option will go away as well. IF you've fixed other games why not this one? My entertainment budget will be invested back into my Kindle or other games I guess. 4 years is a long time to be playing to be left in limbo. Frustrating is what it is.

Banned
    I have officially run out of expansions. There darn well better be new land available by the end of August. That gives S8 11 days to figure this out. The August 31 Friday update would be a perfect date to have this fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously....how many times do we have to ask for more land before we get it?

I have had to sell all my common animals to make room for all the new animals we do not have enough room to buy more habitats and I've already made all my habitats to be grand it says in my game I have 624/681 animals and no room for more

I have 578 runes and cannot exspand and I have 35 animals waiting to be hached
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-27-18 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Banned
    Did you all see "Zero Dark Thirty" a few years ago? Jessica Chastain's character gets so frustrated with the lack of progress in catching Osama Bin Laden that she starts making tally marks on her boss's window, counting the days with no action. I feel like doing this regarding this land issue.

Executive Chef
    S8 I know you realize many players are land-locked, and that when this happens they can't play events because they cannot place animals required to in events, thus you lose money and players. I'm not sure why this isn't top priority for you. We've suggested adding maps for years now, this would open up space for years to come without overloading one map and causing crashes. Plus it would add to the aesthetics a great deal and even allow for room to decorate! There are so many possibilities for different map themes, a snow filled map, a mythical sparkly map, a desert, mountains.. Or you could go with different country themes, infinite possibilities. This is the only game I play that DOESNT have multiple maps to place animals! Every year they introduce a new map to place all the new animals introduced. Plan for the future so that this game actually sees a future. As it is, it focused on new players (until they are land locked) and you lose long time dedicated real money spenders. A good dev team would see the error in continuing this way. If we don't see you caring about your players, your players will lose interest in you. I am :/

Fashion Designer
    I agree with all of the above suggestions about increasing more land and the addition of more maps would be like heaven in this game. A good part of the enjoyment I get from my other games is being able to decorate them and make them my own, not to mention redecorating once in a while. A lot of decos cost gems and some cost coins so it would be in your favor as well as ours. I have been land locked for over 3 months, there is over 130 animals in storage. I use to buy the new habitat with every new event and they are not available anymore. By my animals being in storage means you are losing money I would have spent buying 3 or 4 habitats a month and at 200 to 300 gems each means I would have used between 2800 to 4200 gems in the past 3 and a half months just on habitats but I can't with the animals in storage. I work hard to win an event only to see them sitting in storage. I cant level them up or use them in battle. They serve no purpose in storage except to frustrate me. I enjoy playing my games but I dont enjoy fantasy forest anymore. I'm ready to quit and spend my $100 to $200 on my other games. We both lose, I lose a game I've played for over 3 yrs maybe more and you lose my money and instead of getting friends to play your games I tell them not to, at least not now.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-26-18 at 08:59 AM.

I am lvl 200 and cannot buy more land and so I cannot buy more habitats they do not have enough habitats for all the animals I've already spent so much money on this game buying gems to upgrade all my habitats to Grand

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone from S8 please reply to this thread? Its been months now that multiple players have been posting here without ANY feedback whatsoever. If u r working on a solution at least let us know. Silence is very frustrating and is only making the situation worse.