Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions

Oh thank you mysticalfairy320! I was curious to see how these would work because they didn't just add to the existing cleared area. Now I know it will go further down. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    Oh thank you mysticalfairy320! I was curious to see how these would work because they didn't just add to the existing cleared area. Now I know it will go further down. Interesting.
    Anytime I was confused at first too because I only saw 2 avaliable spaces but the more u expand the more areas unlock!

S8, would you please increase the expansion abilities again? I know it was done not long ago but because the goals make us hatch the animals to get the rewards & all the new elements, my forest is almost full again. For those of us that had a Full forest, it really didn’t take long to clear the 9 new areas & fill them up.

I enjoy this game but it’s no fun wondering when I am going to run out of room again.

Executive Chef
    Uh oh.
    Just completed my last expansion (sad face)

Fashion Designer
    Here we go again. My game tells me I can have 223 habitats and I only have 141, however, it won't let me clear anymore land to put any new habitats on. I thought the problem with land clearing was settled but I guess not. Please Storm 8 let us keep playing the game by freeing up more land that we can clear. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Wow.....it just keeps getting worse. Last time I reached the limit of land I could clear my ruins would continue to add up. I ended up with over 300 realm ruins but this time they aren't adding up they're disappearing and staying at 99. Thanks alot.

I will need more soon I had deleted some before and have only bought 1 each of every new habitat even though I'd by multiple if I had the space!

Fashion Designer
    I was able to expand again today. Thank you S8. I don't know how many but I'm grateful. Thanks again

I love that they are expanding quicker for us!

Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    S8, would you please increase the expansion abilities again? I know it was done not long ago but because the goals make us hatch the animals to get the rewards & all the new elements, my forest is almost full again. For those of us that had a Full forest, it really didn?t take long to clear the 9 new areas & fill them up.

I enjoy this game but it?s no fun wondering when I am going to run out of room again.
    Thank you very much S8 for providing the ability to expand again!😄

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast