Thread: What determines how many appliances you can use at once?

Rhino Keeper

What determines how many appliances you can use at once?

I've assumed all this time that because I'm one under the 21X24 expansion, I can only use 18 appliances at once. And, if I expand to 21x24 I'll be able to use more. Anything over 18 tells me I've exceeded amount allowed. However, I noticed today a bakery that's definitely smaller than mine and they were baking on 22 appliances. So, how am I able to use more appliances at once?

Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    I've assumed all this time that because I'm one under the 21X24 expansion, I can only use 18 appliances at once. And, if I expand to 21x24 I'll be able to use more. Anything over 18 tells me I've exceeded amount allowed. However, I noticed today a bakery that's definitely smaller than mine and they were baking on 22 appliances. So, how am I able to use more appliances at once?
    Your level determines how many you can have out at once. At level 73 you are able to put out 18 appliances, those 18 slots you get for free after that if you want to be able to place more than 18 at a time on your bakery floor you have to pay 49 gems per slot
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. Yeah, I've been at level 99 for years. 49 gems per slot? Wow! Well, being that my gems get stolen with the bogus pop up saying "You've purchased 200,000 coins for 10 gems" that won't work for me. I get the 200,000 coins but I've NEVER EVER purchased coins. Therefore, I can NEVER keep 10 gems or more or they're gone soon. Another issue, Team Lava has never been able to fix.
    Last edited by nightshine7; 11-14-17 at 02:46 PM. Reason: changed