Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash Tournament (Fey, black, red) 11/14/17

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everyone who suggested dragons to beat Sabretooth. I don't have Islander or Stalwart, and Tropic lost (only lvl 6), but I will try similar types, colours, and since Passion is a good bet too, I'll put him back into rotation. Good luck to everyone!

Executive Chef
    Hey Sabretooth, I just got rid of you using origami (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who suggested dragons to beat Sabretooth. I don't have Islander or Stalwart, and Tropic lost (only lvl 6), but I will try similar types, colours, and since Passion is a good bet too, I'll put him back into rotation. Good luck to everyone!
    You can also try Warrior Queen (champ) If you have it, using Mb. I was able to beat it with that.. good luck hope it will work for you too..

Rhino Keeper
    3rd time with Diamond was the charm. Lost Passion again though. Buh-bye Sabretooth...what fresh hell awaits?

Thanks again, everyone who suggested!

I am still stuck on Berserker after 2 days. I am really frustrated! I am really getting irritated with this game! As much as I love it and have enjoyed playing it, I am considering not playing anymore. The last several events I haven't been able to finish because I needed to breed a certain dragon. I try and I try, but am just never able to breed the specific one needed for the event. Knowing when you put so much time invested into this game and not being able to complete many of the events, it makes you not want to continue. Ugh!!

Executive Chef
    I’m stuck on Berserker as well, going into day 2. This is insane!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    I am still stuck on Berserker after 2 days. I am really frustrated! I am really getting irritated with this game! As much as I love it and have enjoyed playing it, I am considering not playing anymore. The last several events I haven't been able to finish because I needed to breed a certain dragon. I try and I try, but am just never able to breed the specific one needed for the event. Knowing when you put so much time invested into this game and not being able to complete many of the events, it makes you not want to continue. Ugh!!
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I’m stuck on Berserker as well, going into day 2. This is insane!
    Used my level 15 Passion, Mm, good luck~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I?m stuck on Berserker as well, going into day 2. This is insane!
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post

i just defeated him using Princess Warrior after losing Maple, Banshee, Splatter, RS, Fire and Landworm
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Hummingbird lvl 6 K.O. it with Magic, or try any green purple combo good luck~

Edit: NVM, looks like you got it
    tysvm for ur suggestions
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    My Metal 4 got Berserker out of arena at first try; can try it out (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast