Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ash Tournament (Fey, black, red) 11/14/17

now stuck at round 37
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

any suggestions on how to defeat Citrus dragon. i don't have Amazon, Passion, Wardrum, Valiant anf Creator. Diamond, RS, crusader, landworm, Justice, Maple lost

Got him with Justice on his 2nd attempt
    Last edited by PrincessCouture2014; 11-21-17 at 04:39 AM.
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    now stuck at round 37
    Im sorry! Beserker and Deep Sea did me in on both of my games--stuck for 2 days--now I'm stuck again at Stalwart. This is how tournaments used to always go for me.
    Here are the 3 I'd use for Cirtus (after Immortal/Centurion): 1st-Creator, then Afterlife or Lonestar.
    Good Luck!!!

maybe also Quartz?
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 11-21-17 at 04:26 AM. Reason: another idea

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Im sorry! Beserker and Deep Sea did me in on both of my games--stuck for 2 days--now I'm stuck again at Stalwart. This is how tournaments used to always go for me.
    Here are the 3 I'd use for Cirtus (after Immortal/Centurion): 1st-Creator, then Afterlife or Lonestar.
    Good Luck!!!

maybe also Quartz?

I don't have any of the dragons you have mentioned but tysvm for ur suggestions. i just got him with Justice on his 2nd attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I don't have any of the dragons you have mentioned but tysvm for ur suggestions. i just got him with Justice on his 2nd attempt.
    Thats AWESOME! Sending lots of luck for the remaining rounds--hope they fly by easily!

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Thats AWESOME! Sending lots of luck for the remaining rounds--hope they fly by easily!
    thank you so much dear. i hope so too. Only 5+ hours left with 4 rounds. really tough i think almost impossible

i won the Ash dragon yayyy!!! from 68 gold to 31 since i spent gold in hurrying up few rounds for Stalwart, Citrus and then to quickly finish the tourney. last three rounds in less than an hour. But it was worth it since i came so close and i haven't won or participated in a tourney since ages

My Results Can be found here

Rhino Keeper
    4 days I have been stuck on Stalwart... oh well another tourney not going to finish...

Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    4 days I have been stuck on Stalwart... oh well another tourney not going to finish...
    i am so sorry hun. That should never happen. Have u tried Justice or any surprise element dragon i. e. the dragon u have never used before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    Sorry that happened to you. Maybe you can try the basic ones like fire, water, magic...