Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ash Tournament (Fey, black, red) 11/14/17

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on Tribal all day. I've lost count on how many dragons have fallen over and will take me days to cycle them thru the spa. In pure frustration I bought a fire dragon and at level 1 it took him down. I have read this can happen,tho my level 15 fire didn't knock it out. Guess it was just time for tribal to fall over.

Ivory.. this beast defeated all my beasts(Diamond 15,Maple 14,Banshee13) Finally took him with Rainbow Sentinel. All the best who r stuck at any rounds. From my past experiences i can say that surprise them. Use a dragon u have never used before ignoring his/her level.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-20-17 at 11:29 AM. Reason: inappropriate language
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I have been stuck on Tribal all day. I've lost count on how many dragons have fallen over and will take me days to cycle them thru the spa. In pure frustration I bought a fire dragon and at level 1 it took him down. I have read this can happen,tho my level 15 fire didn't knock it out. Guess it was just time for tribal to fall over.
    Time yes and the main colors always work magically specially in baby forms
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Fashion Designer
    Been stuck on Triceratops since yesterday giving up on this tournament. Can’t remember the last tournament I was able to complete by I’m pretty sure it was before this new 42 dragon ridiculousness started.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Stuck on Tribal for day2.. hope it realize it?s time to go!!!

Executive Chef
    I have completed (: ★

my results combo are posted here, hope they can be of help, may all get their ash too (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

this beast stalwart has knocked down my diamon 15,RS 11, maple 14, Fire 12, Metal 10,Auzriel 10 and PW 10. I used 16 gold to hurry up the battles. Now I have long list of wounded warriors waiting for their turns. Diamond is going first

Fashion Designer
    I finished this morning..it is obvious S8 is making these more and more difficult...so many L20 battles against the toughest opponents to try and coax people to spend gold to ultimate through.

There is no reason any opponent should take 10-15-20 attempts, that is just miserable but it happened to me and to many others. It is a good thing that some of us old players were able to get some assets when the game wasnt so impossible. If I were starting now I dont see how I would ever get a champ dragon or breed a diamond, it is almost impossible with how bloated and difficult the game has become.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Stuck on Tribal for day2.. hope it realize it?s time to go!!!
    Finally got it with valiant

Don't think i'm gonna make it this time. Those champions have cost me waaaay too much time...