Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ash Tournament (Fey, black, red) 11/14/17

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Don't think i'm gonna make it this time. Those champions have cost me waaaay too much time...
    Me, too. Got stuck on Beserker for a day and a half and now stuck on Stalwart going on day 2. Pretty much impossible to finish now without using some gold, I think.

Saltwart down with Justice 10 if its helpful for anyone. He left a long list of wonded warriors. Though i too, like many don't think i can win this tourney coz my sleep time is nearing n i won't b able to play before 6 pm tomorrow I think. So it will be another lost tourney.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

IMO.. They really need to start a "POLL" on how players feel about these 42 round tournaments. They are waaay too long, too many champs, and are now EXTREMELY difficult to complete. The 30 round tournaments WERE more manageable for most players. I totally agree that NO ONE should be stuck on ONE dragon for 2 days, that's absolutely ridiculous. It's literally a regular tournament AND a flash tournament combined in one, simply made to have players use gold if they want to complete them, and that's a shame. I've been playing for 5 years and now that these tourneys are 42 rounds, it's no longer fun, only filled with aggravation, frustration and VERY stressful. NO game should have players feeling this way. Doubt whether I'll be participating in another one.. it's soo NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Argh ... My tournament rolled back! First time for me and totally unexpected since I was already 2 battles into the next round!

28. Deep Sea 20 - Valiant 13 (2nd try) (Lost: Valiant 13, Warrior King 15, Petal 10, Seeker 10, Twilight 10, Unruly 13, Fortune Teller 14)
    29. Little Wizard 20 - Valiant 13.
    30. Lunar Rooster 20 - (Lost: Achilles 15, Valiant 13) Was going to try Hula 11

Game rolled back to Little Wizard and I just lost with Valiant ... who is now level 14.

It feels like the game just doesn't want me to finish.

game rolled back 2 rounds.

29. Little Wizard 20 - Fortune Teller 14. (Lost: Valiant 14)
    30. Lunar Rooster 20 - Hula 11 (Lost: Gentle Knight 13)

I ended up losing several hours rebattling 2 dragons. Not too bad but at this point I realize that my results probably aren't worth trying to organize and post.

I've been losing to Stalwart (Achilles 15 x3, Diamond 12, Metal 13, Creator 13, Firegrass 1) and will probably call it quits soon because I'm also running errands and prepping for family members who are staying with us for Thanksgiving week.

I know people think that this game caters to new players, but as a new player, I feel the opposite. So many of the "go to" fighters are expired. Or maybe it's my spending habits, I'll sometimes spend gold to speed healing but I've never spent gold for an ultimate or to speed up the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    IMO.. They really need to start a "POLL" on how players feel about these 42 round tournaments. They are waaay too long, too many champs, and are now EXTREMELY difficult to complete. The 30 round tournaments WERE more manageable for most players. I totally agree that NO ONE should be stuck on ONE dragon for 2 days, that's absolutely ridiculous. It's literally a regular tournament AND a flash tournament combined in one, simply made to have players use gold if they want to complete them, and that's a shame. I've been playing for 5 years and now that these tourneys are 42 rounds, it's no longer fun, only filled with aggravation, frustration and VERY stressful. NO game should have players feeling this way. Doubt whether I'll be participating in another one.. it's soo NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE...
    i totally agree with you. 30 rounds tourney were manageable but these 42 rounds with soo many champs and difficult dragons are too much. i don't think they would pay any heed if you or me or few others stopped playing all together since there will be thousands of players who will be ready to spent gold n play
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    Tribal < Diamond bbb eventually ........ 42 rounds is far tooooooooo long to play

Ash < Pyramid bb finished at last
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-20-17 at 03:44 PM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Finally got it with valiant
    Glad to see you got that Tribal to the mat. He was painful to get past for me.

This for me was a terribly hard tourney, was very few rounds that didn't take a few goes at getting past.
    42 rounds is way too many and it's getting harder. You couldn't hold a full time job down and play this game anymore. ,yet you need a job to participate if you don't have a stack of gold producing dragons lol.
    I will be lucky if all my dragons are healed b4 the next tourney starts. If it wasn't for the warm fey tokens I would have tossed the towel in. That's where ones decision comes into play..do you want to keep going and get the crafted dragon that your halfway there to obtaining or give it a miss.
    Good luck to those still battling.

It's been 3 days now that I have been stuck on Berserker! I have tried EVERYTHING and my spa has a 5 mile long line. I have about had it with this game which used to be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    It's been 3 days now that I have been stuck on Berserker! I have tried EVERYTHING and my spa has a 5 mile long line. I have about had it with this game which used to be fun!!
    Im not sure if you tried Passion, but I was able to beat it with that (mB)
    Good luck, hope you get pass it soon and the rest of the tourney goes smoother for you. I absolutely feel your pain to be on ONE dragon that length of time.. Maybe you can try fire(1), until some of your best fighters are healed, And sell it if it losses(it's definitely worth a try at this point. Some have tried restarting their phones, clear cache/cookies and closed out all apps that might be open when they're stuck for a long period of time)...

I eventually got Rd. 43 with Lovers Dragon and 44 with Ignitis. Most of my fights were successful with Warrior Princess, but it wasn't an easy tournament.
    So happy that I am done. Good luck to all others!