Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant Dragon - Limited Time - Nov 14, 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I can't get this dragon for the life of me
    Ditto. I even used the 10x bingo boost for breed and hatch while speeding up, no luck. And after successfully getting that not-so-common gloriosa dragon (after a gazillion tries), I tried again for this "ultra" rare dragon hoping my luck will turn around, but to no avail. Instead, I got a dark phoenix and a night dragon currently breeding. -_-

Rhino Keeper
    I never tried to breed the limited time dragons.

Host(ess)
    I have been constantly trying, using boosts and gold. For the amount of gold i have now used I could have outrigjt bought this dragon. But it is looking like it, and crystal fyre, will be impossible. Thanks Storm8 for wasting my money. There should be another opportunity to earn these, and swamp dragon, which are all purely based on luck. I've given you enough money. I deserve them.

Fashion Designer
    Just about had it with trying for brilliant and gloriousa . Too many fails, probably won't even get the 2nd tales dragon.... again... Due to these untradable commons. Sick of the game, need to just gift and not play for a while. Too **** aggravating, S8. And unfair. No gold for Black Friday this year for me. Not worth it at this point of frustration. Will keep trying but not expecting anything anymore.

Good luck to all. Happy Thanksgiving USA.

Fashion Designer
    And after spending a couple more gold for speed breeding and hatching, I managed to get this "not-so-rare" dragon with the basics: Water/Magic. Finally.

Farm Supplier
    So for the life of me am unable to get the Brilliant dragon....... really pissed off right now

Fashion Designer
    suprise to see this dragon listed as rare, had been trying for so long since its release,
    got (at least 2) nights, irisdent x 4 (around), endless parade of coral and neo bubbles... urgh... why can't they make use of fey type dragon just introduced to narrow down purple/blue combo possibilites?
    this makes it impossible to continue with xxx part x goal book. (third step was to breed spark with brilliant. but this is just like past/ present/future goal, impossible to proceed if you cannot get one of the dragons)

Farm Supplier
    Still trying for Brilliant so bred Water and Peacock ... and got 18 hours. What did I get? The breeding calculator says that’s not a possibility. New or reintroduced dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Happened to me too, the egg turned out to be Daydreamer. So the dragons on sale can be bred, didnt know that Brilliant is further away than ever.

Banned
    Well this nightmare of a Brillant Dragon became available seems like eons ago, with non stop breeding on the Roost and the majority of the time on the Den as well! I finally bred it with Magic and Water, not spending gold so won’t have a chance of getting the next dragon!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast