Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant Dragon - Limited Time - Nov 14, 2017

Banned
    Fire sale on Neo Bubbles. I hate that dragon so much I sold every one of them off my island - including the one for my collection. This is the 2nd most ugliest dragon in the game and is getting in my way for Brilliant, SMH.

It's still available, I just got a second spark today breeding spark and brilliant together. I'm still waiting on a Part 3 though!
    Ultra Rares that I currently possess: Crystal Unicorn (15) Opal Octopus (15) Citrine Perigrin (15) Spinel Ravenstag (10) Gretel (13)

Executive Chef
    I got several night fails while trying for Brilliant ★

Got them traded for the black gem (: ★ yes I found Brilliant among the Neo Bubbles haystacks lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Still trying... thanks to all posting successful combos.

Banned
    I put Neo Bat and Electric in the den and got 21:00. The time was good but the bad thing is it might be Leo or Social too. Fingers crossed it's Brilliant and not those other ones as Social is just as common to my island as Neo Bubble even though it's supposed to be super rare.

Fashion Designer
    I am still trying for this too... lots of coral, neo bubbles and night... why is it so hard to breed this one???

Farm Supplier
    I got 4 night and countless neo bubble I have horrible luck when breeding still trying though. Also any help to get MOON would be appreciated also thanks I cannot afford to buy gold so I won't be buying any dragons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilisha View Post
    I got 4 night and countless neo bubble I have horrible luck when breeding still trying though. Also any help to get MOON would be appreciated also thanks I cannot afford to buy gold so I won't be buying any dragons
    I'm not sure if you have Illusion (black/purple) but if you have it, I would breed Illusion and a white/blue hybrid to try for Moon. I seem to always have success breeding black hybrids with Illusion.

no luck till now the neo dragon is raining on me or every other dragon that i had but the one i want and need
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Neo Bat and Electric were winners. Brilliant is on the nest now.