Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant Dragon - Limited Time - Nov 14, 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fireballfarm View Post
    agreed!!!

Executive Chef
    After countles tries, still no luck. This feels so awfull. Nothing I can do but try, and try, and try. 2 Breeding dens, non stop... Bah.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    After countles tries, still no luck. This feels so awfull. Nothing I can do but try, and try, and try. 2 Breeding dens, non stop... Bah.
    Same here, but I got diamond hybrid. So I guess it wasn?t total waste of time

Host(ess)
    I have had 22 neo bubble fails, 6 nights, 5 penumbra, 3 coral. Still no brilliant.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Same here, but I got diamond hybrid. So I guess it wasn?t total waste of time
    Yes - me too! Since I got a Beryl out of this silly goal (my first diamond fail in ~4 months) I can't be all mad. I also was mistakenly breeding blue/purple hybrids with diamond for the first week, which apparently doesn't work so I lost some opportunities (need blue and purple to come from separate parents)... but the neo bubble and night dragon train continues?!

got Golorisa dragon in my first attempt. Trying back again to get Spark and Brilliant
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    Yeah! I have him! Anubis and Mercury did the trick!

Good luck for everyone who's still trying!

It only cost 700 golds, so u almost broke even... I just bought it, figuring all the current fails, cheaper for this one to buy. I made 100 sparks without trying, gl.

Nightclub Owner
    I can't get this dragon for the life of me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Arrgh, countless Neo Bubbles, 3 Nights (which is okay, I guess, because I needed 3 more black gems to make a second large one so now I can craft the Onyx or Tiger's Eye Dragon), a few Corals and a Seafarer but still no Brilliant. Getting tired of trying for this.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast