Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beaver Dam storage issue

Farm Supplier

Beaver Dam storage issue

HELP!!! Please help me����I had finished before two days the beaver dam event and i took the beaver. Awhile ago something new appeared in my market. It was another beaver dam Lev 10 house with zero price. I thought that was a second house for the beaver like with kittens and dogs. I bought this. When i put it in my farm it looked like construction that we do in other occasions like for example to the new machines. I cant delete it or save it or sell it and it just takes space. Please please please help me (((

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    HELP!!! Please help me����I had finished before two days the beaver dam event and i took the beaver. Awhile ago something new appeared in my market. It was another beaver dam Lev 10 house with zero price. I thought that was a second house for the beaver like with kittens and dogs. I bought this. When i put it in my farm it looked like construction that we do in other occasions like for example to the new machines. I cant delete it or save it or sell it and it just takes space. Please please please help me (((
    I think this is an error ans have reported it. Please wait for the team to fix this. Thanks for reporting this.

Farm Supplier
    Rynetory2 thank you very much for your quick reply . I saw that some of my neighbors have the same problem as well . I have also reported it to an email address that I found but i dont know if that is valid. The email was support@teamlava.com

Grand Emperor
    Rynetory2 thank you very much for your quick reply . I saw that some of my neighbors have the same problem as well . I have also reported it to an email address that I found but i dont know if that is valid. The email was support@teamlava.com
    Welcome to the forum.

You are very welcome and sorry about the error. The team will look into it. You need not send a request about this because they will resolve it for everyone affected.

For your future reference, Support no longer use the email. Use this request form instead.
    See here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I think this is an error ans have reported it. Please wait for the team to fix this. Thanks for reporting this.
    Seems as though it's been at least partially resolved. The Beaver Dam Lv. 10 (both of them) have vanished from my Market. I'm not sure what's happened with the ones that players "bought," though...and is it "buying" if you're not paying anything for it?

Farm Supplier
    They have disappeared from my market as well but the problem with the second " free one" that i got and is just taking space on my farm is still there( i hope they can activate a delete option. Thank for the information

Beaver dam issues...

Hi.
    I busted my tail , and even ended up spending diamonds to finish the Beaver damage quest in Farm Story 2, to get my beaver.
    Upon completion, I had the Beaver in my cellar, and TWO beaver dam's, level 10 listed in my avaliable items.
    I placed both beaver dams on my farm, and pretty much nothing happened. They had "construction" buildings arounder them, but no timer.
    So I placed my beaver "in/on" one of the dams, and now he's stuck in the thing.
    I can't do do anything with either dam, and now my beaver that I worked hard to get is also MIA.
    HELP!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    Hi.
    I busted my tail , and even ended up spending diamonds to finish the Beaver damage quest in Farm Story 2, to get my beaver.
    Upon completion, I had the Beaver in my cellar, and TWO beaver dam's, level 10 listed in my avaliable items.
    I placed both beaver dams on my farm, and pretty much nothing happened. They had "construction" buildings arounder them, but no timer.
    So I placed my beaver "in/on" one of the dams, and now he's stuck in the thing.
    I can't do do anything with either dam, and now my beaver that I worked hard to get is also MIA.
    HELP!!!
    This has been reported earlier. Nothing we can but wait for the team to fix it.

Merged your thread to existing bug thread.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Seems as though it's been at least partially resolved. The Beaver Dam Lv. 10 (both of them) have vanished from my Market. I'm not sure what's happened with the ones that players "bought," though...and is it "buying" if you're not paying anything for it?
    They have disappeared from my market as well but the problem with the second " free one" that i got and is just taking space on my farm is still there( i hope they can activate a delete option. Thank for the information
    They have removed it to prevent more players being affected. Please hold while they work on storing it. Thanks for your updates.

Farm Supplier
    Yes. My farm has the same two "brown presents" that need to be removed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast