Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Beaver Dam storage issue

I am still unable to get rid of the Beaver dam building that is stuck in construction. Could you please help?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    I am still unable to get rid of the Beaver dam building that is stuck in construction. Could you please help?
    Sent you a private message on this. Please check your pm box. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Only just found this thread, I also have a beaver problem. Mine is that I have a beaver in my cellar and no habitat to place him in, please help/advise 😃

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    Only just found this thread, I also have a beaver problem. Mine is that I have a beaver in my cellar and no habitat to place him in, please help
    Could you double check your cellar and farm? The beaver dam was the thing that had to he upgraded during the event. Perhaps you sold it off by accident?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-28-18 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Only just found this thread, I also have a beaver problem. Mine is that I have a beaver in my cellar and no habitat to place him in, please help/advise ��
    Could it be deep down in your cellar? Restart your device and check through your cellar to the end. Can you also check if it is placed on your farm?

Farm Supplier
    Barely finished the event in time to get the beaver, don't think it was ever placed in my cellar.

Grand Emperor
    Barely finished the event in time to get the beaver, don't think it was ever placed in my cellar.
    I saw that you have posted on this last year and I didn't get an update from you. Have you tried these suggestions? Please let me know if it's still missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I can't home my beaver as I saw nothing available to purchase, any ideas please?
    Welcome to the forum.

For android players, restart your device/game and you should get a beaver dam in your cellar. Please try this and let me know how it goes for you.

Farm Supplier
    I have tried your suggestions and have had no luck.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345