Thread: High goal oven price

High goal oven price

Hey friends I need ur support ABT the high oven price 💰💰 PLZZ REVIEW

New Resident
    Absolutely - frustrated by the high prices of ALL the holiday goal items - wallpaper, tiles, ovens, tables & chairs. Especially after back-to-back goals for the last 2 months, so no time to refresh our coin account, unless you just didn't spend a cent on any of the holiday goodies offered in the catalogue but what fun is that?

The goals in Restaurant Story this time around and actually for the last few goals have been a lot more expensive than the goals in bakery story. The current two goals for example the tables and chairs are ridiculously expensive in bakery story I can get a table and a chair for 29,000 coins while ONE table cost 23,500 and ONE chair cost 25,500 in restaurant story. It needs to be equal in both games and I?m liking Bakery Story prices better lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Thankyou for ur review if one has played the game earlier they would know how cheap were the ovens, back in 12,13,14, only 15k ovens nd 4k or 5k chairs . One have to say something otherwise, new players will lose interest in it , plzz gather more support for stoping this issue

Fashion Designer
    Agreed!

We need newbies to keep playing and with these prices, they'll quit.

I've entirely given up on the idea of expanding because with these goal prices I'll never get there & couldn't afford to decorate, even if I did.

Fashion Designer
    I agree, it's stressful especially for new players

Yes new players have great problem, earlier the price was so reasonable 9000 ovens ..... Its hard to believe it changed so much

Also agree, everything too high priced. I don't even bother putting much effort into decorating anymore. 1st, goals coming too fast, no time to browse when playing 2 BS & 2 RS & 2nd, it's too expensive. I have not been able to expand in years even though I spend thousands of hours and effort a year on this game, cooking food 24/7 and only stopping play a handful of times a yr. when no wi-fi. Any other game out there my efforts would be rewarded, as they VERY WELL SHOULD BE for doing it the hard way instead of paying the fee for shortcuts! I've had it, fed up & I'm quitting play on 1 acct. at the start of the new yr. & Storm8 has 6 months to fix it or I'll be all out & free to put 1400hrs a yr. to a better use which is crazy & I really need to cut back anyway so ty for making it a whole lot easier to walk away.