Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pomtumn - 2017 Nov 10

New Resident
    Anyone have any suitable combi?

Thank you. I've never seen that thread before. I was using the breeding list. Thanks so much! Now I know.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah....finally got the pomtumn with jade Kirin and pyro pony!! Good luck to everyone else still trying...hope u get it too

Fashion Designer
    18hour fail of coarse.. ugh i really wanted this one!

Going to give breeding for the Pomtumn a try, as I got Cornucowpia and Porcuplenty, and am no longer juggling story-book breeding pairs. Let's see if I can get lucky.

I'm not a speed breeder, so I have minimal likelihood of success, and if the other goal turns into a 'trio' I'm probably going to switch over to breeding to complete the trio (also depending on likelihood of success).

But you never know, I may get extremely lucky and somehow land a super rare Pomtumn through breeding!

Rhino Keeper
    Strange,this is desperate and horrible, many days of effort breeding Pomtumn and always the same result 9hour Fitefox. 26 times in a row, I obviously have a bug. It's not worth it, I spent gem for speed up hopping for Pomtumn. 😢

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post

Pomtumn 8/8. Got it with Rapunzel and sir prancealot
    Also got Pomtumn with this combo after about 12 tries!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I also bred dark & fire w/ 21hr timer... CURSED ROSE! Would love to see a pic of the baby before the egg hatches! Does anyone have a Cursed Rose already?!

***Nevermind... Found a pic in the above mentioned link...Thanks Rynetory2 for all your hard work... YOU'RE AMAZING!!!
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 11-17-17 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added comment
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I also bred dark & fire w/ 21hr timer... CURSED ROSE! Would love to see a pic of the baby before the egg hatches! Does anyone have a Cursed Rose already?!

***Nevermind... Found a pic in the above mentioned link...Thanks Rynetory2 for all your hard work... YOU'RE AMAZING!!!
    Glad to hear that you found the pic in the Cursed Rose creature post. Most happy to hear that the Creature Guide is useful to you.

For the benefit of others, there's a limit on the number of pictures I can include in a post so I keep the eggs pics in the Breeding Charts. The other pictures of the creatures remain in their respective posts. Hope this helps.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast