Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cornucowpia - 2017 Nov 10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    It is wrong I did fire nature after 8 fairy ferret fails I got it with red riding hood &poppy pony someone please report it! Good luck everyone! Attachment 39872
    So we need to be using nature and fire???

Executive Chef
    It is wrong I did fire nature after 8 fairy ferret fails I got it with red riding hood &poppy pony someone please report it! Good luck everyone! Attachment 39872
    They gave wrong combo? Omg that's awful. Glad you figured it out and got it!

All thanks to charlottequreshi- they said to use nature and fire in a early post, if not I'd still be lost!

I got a 15HR breed time with Little Red & Poppy Pony on 1st try.

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Now the important question is whether S8 will refund those who did speed breeding following their wrongly posted breeding information??

Fashion Designer
    Can a mod please tell confirm what the breeding elements for this are? I’m confused. Lol.

Wow Storm8. You... didn?t... even.... bother... to change it!?! Who does that? Don?t use the excuse that it was a mistake when people gave you their money to speedbreed for a combo that doesn?t even work!!! Sigh. Gold diggers

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Can a mod please tell confirm what the breeding elements for this are? I’m confused. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Wow Storm8. You... didn?t... even.... bother... to change it!?! Who does that? Don?t use the excuse that it was a mistake when people gave you their money to speedbreed for a combo that doesn?t even work!!! Sigh. Gold diggers
    They have changed it, take a look at the before and after images captured...

Before:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C3F4C71-C2FD-44E1-952B-BB0C7C70DD19.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	39894

After:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44493AFD-3B33-449C-AC71-38E90ABA79BC.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	39895

What is disturbing is that no notice has been issued about this error so that those who have been speed breeding with the wrong combination aren’t aware of the rectification and may still be speed breeding with the old combination.

Will those of us who have been speed breeding from the beginning with the wrong combination through no fault of our own have our gems refunded? I’m pretty sure some of us may have spent upwards of 200 to 500 gems.

I guess it's a good thing there are screen captures to prove the error did occur.

Many thanks to charlottequreshi for posting his successful combination which led to the capture of he screen with the wrong combination.

Rhino Keeper
    I want a refund for all the gems I spent trying with the wrong combo. This is their fault and they should do anything about it. Could a mod help us and mediate with the support?

Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    I want a refund for all the gems I spent trying with the wrong combo. This is their fault and they should do anything about it. Could a mod help us and mediate with the support?
    We'd probably be asked to go here:

S8 Support

Does anyone know whether the old support email still works:

support@teamlava.com ?

Just tried it and got a reply telling me to submit a request to the S8 Support site.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-13-17 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast