Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you remove someone from your invites?

Question How do you remove someone from your invites?

Someone sent me the wrong id by mistake and now I have an inactive player stuck in my invites. How do you remove this? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Assuming that the player haven't accepted and the player is listed under your "Invite Friends" tab below the search bar thing: It'll be gone after a couple of weeks. I'm not sure the exact days, but it'll definitely be automatically removed by the game. I think it was 2 weeks? So don't worry too much about it
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Assuming that the player haven't accepted and the player is listed under your "Invite Friends" tab below the search bar thing: It'll be gone after a couple of weeks. I'm not sure the exact days, but it'll definitely be automatically removed by the game. I think it was 2 weeks? So don't worry too much about it
    oh that’s a relief lol. I thought it would’ve been stuck there forever. That’s good to know it automatically goes away at least. Tysm for your response

I think the last time I had one it was gone within 24? Hours, however that was a while back. It was after I opened that specific window (where you accept them)... maybe 3 times & DON'T ACCEPT THEM, it dropped off. BUT WHY I REALLY ALSO REPLIED IS....... next update will you, STORM 8, PLEASE GIVE US THE ABILITY TO BLOCK ANNOYING OR RUDE! AGGRESSIVE VISITORS BACK??????? Its still in RS, I WANT IT BACK IN BS!!! It'd save You, STORM 8, the trouble of getting involved in disputes unless someone REALLY needs your help. THANKS!! NOT the first time I've asked, hoping someday it'll happen!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laprovence View Post
    oh that’s a relief lol. I thought it would’ve been stuck there forever. That’s good to know it automatically goes away at least. Tysm for your response
    you're welcome. and either way if it really happens on one fine day within the pending invites period that the player did accept your invite, and you still do not wish to be neighbours, there's always... Edit --> Delete. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SusiesSweete2 View Post
    I think the last time I had one it was gone within 24? Hours, however that was a while back. It was after I opened that specific window (where you accept them)... maybe 3 times & DON'T ACCEPT THEM, it dropped off. BUT WHY I REALLY ALSO REPLIED IS....... next update will you, STORM 8, PLEASE GIVE US THE ABILITY TO BLOCK ANNOYING OR RUDE! AGGRESSIVE VISITORS BACK??????? Its still in RS, I WANT IT BACK IN BS!!! It'd save You, STORM 8, the trouble of getting involved in disputes unless someone REALLY needs your help. THANKS!! NOT the first time I've asked, hoping someday it'll happen!
    The Block feature is there on my Messages..and it has been for months. Is it a glitch in your game?
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    I have played for two years and none of the invites have gone away. Can you please look into my Bakery and Restaurant invites? It would be nice if there was a way for us to remove them. I would like to clear out all except a few I sent recently who have 3/4 stars. How do I make this happen?

If we are talking about the ones labeled pending they NEVER go away. I've had some for 3 years now.

That's weird I just have a decline button and it's done. ��
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    That's weird I just have a decline button and it's done. ��
    I think they might be talking about when you send a neighbor invite and it’s pending for like 5 years because the person stopped playing or something lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Im in the same situation; please S8 introduce a timeline where pending invites are automatically removed OR have a button for players to cleanup our own pending invites list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast