Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you remove someone from your invites?

Rhino Keeper
    Mine are driving me nuts!! I’ve had one sitting there for over a year now. It confuses me once in a while when I go in to check invites and it’s “in the way.” I wish we could just delete it ourselves.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

The solution to this problem: don't invite anyone unless you have talked to them first.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I have played for two years and none of the invites have gone away. Can you please look into my Bakery and Restaurant invites? It would be nice if there was a way for us to remove them. I would like to clear out all except a few I sent recently who have 3/4 stars. How do I make this happen?
    I've only been playing since August but mine haven't gone away either. I've wondered if it's because I'm on an Android.

There are times I swear I'm going to get an Apple device just for this game & the cool stuff Apple players have us Droid players don't. My daughter can still buy the rainbow oven on her iphone, I can't. This makes me sad.

I hope everyone has a good day

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    The solution to this problem: don't invite anyone unless you have talked to them first.
    Well, technically that only prevents the problem in the future. It doesn’t solve it for people with zombie invites now.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Well, technically that only prevents the problem in the future. It doesn’t solve it for people with zombie invites now.
    "Zombie invites"...love that!

Farm Supplier
    This problem was fixed for a while a few years ago but has returned again. When it was fixed, anyone who didn't accept the invitation after two weeks (or so) would disappear but I noticed that a year or two ago the glitch came back so now I have people there clogging up my income list which is confusing. Its also a problem because every once in a while you will get an error message that you cannot invite any more neighbors and you are stuck.
    I only send invites to people who give me their ID so obviously this is not a defense because we still get lots of people who stop playing or simply don't accept the invites.

This is clearly a flaw in the game and needs to be fixed by S8/TL so they automatically disappear after two weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Assuming that the player haven't accepted and the player is listed under your "Invite Friends" tab below the search bar thing: It'll be gone after a couple of weeks. I'm not sure the exact days, but it'll definitely be automatically removed by the game. I think it was 2 weeks? So don't worry too much about it
    Mine has been there for months already...it?s annoying and confusing when your trying to sort thru invites. I feel they need to give us a way to retract our own invite.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12