Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Share your Winter Holiday Bakeries!

My Christmas yet temp. Bakery. I didn?t buy the gem Christmas tables from Black Friday. I hope there?s some cute ones for Christmas this year.

Someone can be nice enough and resize my image is welcome to!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3E1AD47-483E-424D-A1DD-0E35CA5B9887.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	391.9 KB 
ID:	40434  
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Now that is really creative! Great Start! Keep us updated I have two screens and have been watching and re-watching "Arthur Christmas" to get in the mood while working on mine.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Here?s mine!! Took me a whole day to do this lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	65C94C64-E3AB-4585-970B-B202E31696F4.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	387.2 KB 
ID:	40463

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    Here?s mine!! Took me a whole day to do this lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	65C94C64-E3AB-4585-970B-B202E31696F4.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	387.2 KB 
ID:	40463
    You've done a great job with it. It looks lovely
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    You've done a great job with it. It looks lovely
    thank you so much!!

Great indeed! Wow that was a lot of work, but I bet it was fun!

I redid mine.. completely. It's now you know whos lodge at.. The North Pole

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2017-12-02-11-54-52.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	40501
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-02-17 at 09:56 PM.

So many ideas, so little time lol

stay tuned..
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-22-17 at 09:38 AM.

Well, what a crazy Christmas Season it has been for Dear Loretta! She went to the North Pole, Ran Santa's Lodge, but her heart kept tugging at her, she wanted to be with her hometown friends. Like every year. But.. who can refuse a man that makes so many children happy. Even if only for one day. So she tucked her homesick feeling away, and baked and baked and baked. But Mrs. Claus knew, and she sent off one of the Santa Birds with a special message to her hubby, it said "Dear Chris, I hope all is well. I miss being there but I know this mission is important. Loretta is running herself ragged, but she is getting her rest and I'm making sure of it. My love I need a favor, and you can consider it my Christmas Present. Loretta dearly misses her friends at home, the parties, the laughter and spending time with all those she has grown up with.....". Well as Mr C. read on Loretta curled up on a window seat in a quiet corner of the lodge, and drifted off to sleep. But we Elves know, dreams are a powerful magic. And sometimes, just sometimes, our hearts make a wish, and sometimes, it's answered. Mr C. knew he had asked so much of Loretta, leaving her hometown to run the lodge and bakery. He had to repay her kindness with some of his own. Her bakery was in an abandoned gymnasium. It was the best she could find and never complained, but after Wonderland pulled her and her bakery into their world last Christmas, well it was never the same so they had to move. With a stroke of his magic pen, Mr C. sent me a note. "Dingle, gather your fastest workers, and two bags (yes two) of magic dust. Go to Lady Lorettas bakery and .... " Well I could keep explaining but I'd rather show you.

Name:	merry-christmas1.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	40958

I hope she is happy with her new bakery. We used every bit of the dust and a few wishes to get it done so fast. Now the party can continue like always, the snowball fight is on, and the children from the orphanage and those able to leave the hospital are getting lots of wonderful presents, and best of all spending Christmas with their families, new families and friends. Oh and have no fear, those too ill to travel, are laughing and having so much fun. Why? Ummm a few hundred Elves stormed the doors and are on every floor. Giving them the best time they can! Well, that's our story, I've got to go, party is raging and well I do love to shake my bells! From all of us, Mr. & Mrs C., and all those at Millyways... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~Dingle
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-22-17 at 11:04 AM.

Name:	890B1211-6FEB-4A70-8C7F-E3C8732F8222.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	364.1 KB 
ID:	41012

Merry Christmas from my bakery to yours
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post

Name:	890B1211-6FEB-4A70-8C7F-E3C8732F8222.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	364.1 KB 
ID:	41012

Merry Christmas from my bakery to yours
    So envious of that fountain!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12