Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov. 9 goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    It seems that we have new recipes on basic stoves. I don't know how to post the pictures, so i just write the name of the recipes:

Glazed Turkey - 4 hours
    Gobble up cupcakes - 2 hours
    Bacon roasted turkey -5 hours

Do you think there will be a side goal to make them? Then I don't have to make them now.

Ps. Sometimes part requests aren't sent to neighbors well.. still one Harvest Wreath! slow
    The Cupcakes & Bacon Roasted Turkey aren't new today. They've been in the basic oven. I don't know about Glazed Turkey.

I can't post pics, either, but I have the Cupcakes sitting out in my restaurant.

I don't know how people view others' restaurants - I never can. But I know some people can & if you're one, you can check them out.

I really hope they're not the side goal. I don't need more.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    The Cupcakes & Bacon Roasted Turkey aren't new today. They've been in the basic oven. I don't know about Glazed Turkey.
    Really? Hmm.. Then maybe just mine only. Sometimes new recipes from the past apps/goals just popped up....
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 11-10-17 at 12:21 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Really? Hmm.. Then maybe just mine only. Sometimes new recipes from the past apps/goals just popped up....
    Maybe the diffrence between Apple and Android ??

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

IS THANKSGIVING DISPLAY BELOW OLD?

I'm pretty sure the other things are new to RS, but think maybe that last one is one of very few prizes that predate my playing this game.
    i also started in 2013 like you, and this thing was always there & locked. i'm afraid it will stay as it is
    it was a part of November 2012 update & goals (as well as Glazed Turkey recipe, btw):

ps: found old teaser with large view:

Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-10-17 at 03:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Aww...but thanks for info! I thought it seemed vaguely familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by ASbakerij View Post
    exactly Glazed Turkey was released in 2012, and then removed. Other 2 recipes - in 2013, and i still have them, because i downloaded that version from google play store then. if someone didn't, they don't have:

Spoiler: show
    Android VERSION LIMITED CONTENT S8 Forum S8 Blog
    Thanksgiving

20-Nov-2013
    Bacon Roasted Turkey, Gobble Up Cupcakes (Basic Oven) Cornucopia Counter, Table & Chair, Turkey Wall, Happy Harvest, Turkey Divider 20-Nov-2013 -
    Thanksgiving

9-Nov-2012
    Glazed Turkey (Basic Oven) - 8-Nov-2012 >>>

but since they are all 3 now seen to everyone, it is really possible that they cd be used for side goal...

Spoiler: show
    Lvl Hrs Recipe Pts/Srv Cost Income XP Inc/Pt Profit/Srv Mastery Profit (+2gems) Release
    (L) 5 Bacon Roasted Turkey 425 -$490 $1'700 58 $4 $1'210 $106'430
    +5'184xp
    20-Nov-2013
    (R) 4 Glazed Turkey 400 -$470 $1'600 55 $4 $1'130 $99'790
    +4'935xp
    8-Nov-2012
    (L) 2 Gobble Up Cupcakes 275 -$350 $1'100 37 $4 $750 $68'250
    +3'441xp
    20-Nov-2013

Executive Chef
    These goals are very expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I admire all of your enthusiasm and energy, but is anyone else feeling a bit dispirited by the back-to-back goals? Even those of us at level 99 and with many ovens haven't finished the last goal!
    The timing is also cruel. Just when we feel it's safe (8PM for me) to dutifully gift everyone with parts to stock up after depleting their supplies...WHAM! New goals, new parts. No chance to build up coins, parts, etc.
    I'm tired of jumping through hoops for tables, chairs, decos, and prizes I already have or don't want. I'm tired of cooking recipes that cause me a net loss. I'm tired of scrolling through 93 items to find the one my neighbour needs as a gift, so I can give her 2.
    I have loved this game for many years, and I have made friends I'll never forget. But I'd rather skip a goal and just fill requests and visit with my neighbours than to go through this endless collecting of parts.
    And, just for the record, I think the side goals are absurd!
    There! I've said it, and I'm glad. It is, after all, my birthday.
    happy birthday, sweetie!

and, i'm with you. i've dropped so many s8 games this year, and everything because their events schedule switched to "the last day on earth" mode.
    a game is for fun, not for stress.
    have fun today! (and always)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ASbakerij View Post
    No idea. I read what Vana wrote, but I've had the bacon-turkey & gobble cupcakes & I started after 2013.

I don't understand why. ?

I use Apple, if that helps any.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't have any notification of having new recipes on the Basic Oven, are they for limited time or they are permanently back on the Oven?!
    ғαвυℓσυs

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast