Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov. 9 goals

Executive Chef
    For the love of pumpkins! Another goal, it's late at night for me here to start so will wait until tomorrow. Did they change the schedule ? Cause BS goal also came at night for me. BTW the neon decoration looks nice, too bad we can't have the other turkey re-released in bakery after so many years.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, two spoons, for doing this!!! I think the turkey in one of the pics is old, but who knows, it could get repeated. I'm sure as long as you put something there about how you're not sure if it's in the goal or not, people won't be confused.

Yes, the back-to-back goals are too much. I never know when to gift people. By the time the Goal arrived & I sent my gifts, 22 neighbors were already maxed.

I never know if I can buy an oven and request parts. This whole "There Might Be A Goal" thing interferes with playing normally.

I'm kind of over all these goals. After Christmas, I'm going to start skipping some.

If they want constant goaling, the do those little side goals in between big ones.

It is really beginning to make the game more chore, less fun.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SGOETZINGER!!! If I could insert lots of happy bday pics, I would, but I can't, so think up your favorites and pretend they're here. : )
    Last edited by kayjco; 11-09-17 at 09:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, Brussel sprouts look like the sage 🍄 mushrooms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Soooooo the grilled Brussel sprouts are actually mushrooms. You might want to at least make them look like brussel sprouts while they?re cooking so it?s not completely obvious that the recipe is from one of the basic appliances. Just saying
    Yes. Looks like the sage mushrooms 🍄.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I admire all of your enthusiasm and energy, but is anyone else feeling a bit dispirited by the back-to-back goals? Even those of us at level 99 and with many ovens haven't finished the last goal!
    The timing is also cruel. Just when we feel it's safe (8PM for me) to dutifully gift everyone with parts to stock up after depleting their supplies...WHAM! New goals, new parts. No chance to build up coins, parts, etc.
    I'm tired of jumping through hoops for tables, chairs, decos, and prizes I already have or don't want. I'm tired of cooking recipes that cause me a net loss. I'm tired of scrolling through 93 items to find the one my neighbour needs as a gift, so I can give her 2.
    I have loved this game for many years, and I have made friends I'll never forget. But I'd rather skip a goal and just fill requests and visit with my neighbours than to go through this endless collecting of parts.
    And, just for the record, I think the side goals are absurd!
    There! I've said it, and I'm glad. It is, after all, my birthday.
    LOL! Happy Birthday ! and for the record, I agree with a lot of what you said, although I do like having goals to do on a regular basis and the new decor/new recipes or the old decor that I never had a chance to get. It'd just be nice for them to give us at least a week between them. The sneak attack method of giving us goals without us expecting them is ...weird. and last but not least, please give us goals where we actually make a profit! It hurts my feelings to make 9 hour dishes that make 300 servings. lol

By the way, love the neon turkey! reminds me of the thanksgiving day parade in NYC

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510286825727.jpg 
Views:	1433 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	39725   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2017-11-10 10_16_31.jpg 
Views:	1443 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	39726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510286887804.jpg 
Views:	1475 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	39730  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post

Thanks for the pics, Juey! I'll add it to my post, if you don't mind.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510286996623.jpg 
Views:	1440 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	39731   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510287030624.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	39732   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2017-11-10 10_12_07.jpg 
Views:	1441 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	39733   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510286959434.jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	39734  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Thanks for the pics, Juey! I'll add it to my post, if you don't mind.
    Surly you can. Welcome!
    ғαвυℓσυs

Farm Supplier

New recipes

It seems that we have new recipes on basic stoves. I don't know how to post the pictures, so i just write the name of the recipes:

Glazed Turkey - 4 hours
    Gobble up cupcakes - 2 hours
    Bacon roasted turkey -5 hours

Do you think there will be a side goal to make them? Then I don't have to make them now.

Ps. Sometimes part requests aren't sent to neighbors well.. still one Harvest Wreath! slow

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast