Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Nov. 9 goals

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post

Is it in your Basic Oven? For some people, it got added recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    It's in your basic oven. Autumn cake and Bacon roasted turkey- this time both are oven's. If it does not appear, try deleting and redownloading the app. Especially when u r using android. Some updates are applied afterwards. (I do that sometimes but haven't lost any memory.. i'm not sure about yours. Plz keep that in mind.)
    Thank you. It has appeared😊😊😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    and here are the pics

Thanks for posting missing goal pics!! =))

I have noticed on my basic oven that I have a new item, glazed turkey. Cooking time is 4 hours. Was this unlocked due to last goal or is it a new item?

Executive Chef
    It is an older item that was reintroduced just for this goal. It will very likely be gone again when the goal expires, so master quickly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I admire all of your enthusiasm and energy, but is anyone else feeling a bit dispirited by the back-to-back goals? Even those of us at level 99 and with many ovens haven't finished the last goal!
    The timing is also cruel. Just when we feel it's safe (8PM for me) to dutifully gift everyone with parts to stock up after depleting their supplies...WHAM! New goals, new parts. No chance to build up coins, parts, etc.
    I'm tired of jumping through hoops for tables, chairs, decos, and prizes I already have or don't want. I'm tired of cooking recipes that cause me a net loss. I'm tired of scrolling through 93 items to find the one my neighbour needs as a gift, so I can give her 2.
    I have loved this game for many years, and I have made friends I'll never forget. But I'd rather skip a goal and just fill requests and visit with my neighbours than to go through this endless collecting of parts.
    And, just for the record, I think the side goals are absurd!
    There! I've said it, and I'm glad. It is, after all, my birthday.
    I came here looking to see if anyone has mentioned this about the side goals, especially the current one. Full of Thanks: Part 3 just got underway for me and there are two days left. I'm at level 38 and have four leaf ovens and 4/12 cauliflower and asparagus tarts done plus six basic ovens working on the side goal. Come on! Extend the deadline.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112