Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fey Forces Leaderboard November 10 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    I do have the coins. The issue is harvesting 16.8k foods vs 45k foods per day
    45k per day? How do you manage that?

Is anyone else having problems with the Feymous Forces quest? I'm at 772 leaderboard points but my quest is stuck at "collect 750 leaderboard points" and says I'm 92% of the way there!!! I've tried restarting both my game and my device. Anything else I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the Feymous Forces quest? I'm at 772 leaderboard points but my quest is stuck at "collect 750 leaderboard points" and says I'm 92% of the way there!!! I've tried restarting both my game and my device. Anything else I can do?
    Did the arctic isles put you over the 750? Cause the system doesnt seem to understand that and wont give you the reward until you score points on the normal isles afterwards.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Anybody else having issues with the Spin to Win? Coz mine can't spin and I've been trying the whole day! Even force quit the game.
    My spinner has been spinning but doesn't stop. Restarted game n it worked ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    45k per day? How do you manage that?
    Upgrapes + rushrooms

Fashion Designer
    Upgrapes + rushrooms
    oh smart. wish I had time though :/

Fashion Designer
    Upgrapes + rushrooms
    My dragons are complaining about the Diamond Dates I feed them now! They really don't like them. I guess we both spoiled them with all the Rushrooms and their favorit Upgrapes... 😉

Rhino Keeper
    The no.1 in my group has 7 times as many points as me, but I'm still getting the bare minimum from spins I really need those points to get through the milestones

Banned
    I would just like to add that collecting leaderboard points from the ice age does NOT count towards the total needed for the warm feystone goals. I believe this needs to be fixed

Yes! When I collected points this morning on the main island I received the reward. Thx for letting me/us know about that glitch.