Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Fey Forces Leaderboard November 10 2017

Fashion Designer
    I'm upset that the top player in my tier is an iPhone player AGAIN. This isn't supposed to happen but it does quite regularly. Lol not only that I was on their island just now and they have every single gold producer. It's an really awesome island but my paint is that this is more than an unfair advantage. I've one half a dozen with my three nest two roosts and Evolution temple, but this is nuts.

Lastly since they've given us a leader board in the middle of the month there's no buying boosts so I'll be thrilled to come up with Night Light, which I really want.

So really Storm 8 no longer wants my money which is lovely news.

Executive Chef
    The top 4 in my group are boosting the hell off like the world is gonna literally fall apart or something.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    So really Storm 8 no longer wants my money which is lovely news.
    Agree! (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you completed the quest already, no action is needed from players. They?ll be credited today.
    We get warm Feystones now, that's fixed. But even after a workingday now... And I posted it already in the weekend:
    I didn't got the warm Feystones for the quests completed before the fix!
    "No action is needed from players" I don't see a response from anyone, who got the credit.
    Anyone with a number of cool Feystones NOT ending on 00, 25, 50 or 75 is infected!
    So when do I (or we) get the credit????

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    We get warm Feystones now, that's fixed. But even after a workingday now... And I posted it already in the weekend:
    I didn't got the warm Feystones for the quests completed before the fix!
    "No action is needed from players" I don't see a response from anyone, who got the credit.
    Anyone with a number of cool Feystones NOT ending on 00, 25, 50 or 75 is infected!
    So when do I (or we) get the credit????

I haven’t got mine yet either.

On two accounts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I haven’t got mine yet either.
    Thx for your response! Nice to know, but I can't say it makes me happy to read I'm not alone in this... 😕

Executive Chef
    Just finished harvesting my 80 diamondates with 9 hours to spare. Perfect collection during the day was the key - I don't mind that at all (achievable with MY effort).

Not sure if I'm impacted by the warm/cool fry issue, I'll learn to keep better track on these things in the future. I do seem to be collecting cool 2x faster than warm. Hopefully completing some of the side goals help narrow the gap.

Fashion Designer
    And I just got a message I got 32 Warm Feystones, but I got Cool Feystones for 2 goals! (See my first post) So I'm still missing 125 Warm Feystones... S8 do I have to make a ticket? Or is it still "no actions needed"?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    And I just got a message I got 32 Warm Feystones, but I got Cool Feystones for 2 goals! (See my first post) So I'm still missing 125 Warm Feystones... S8 do I have to make a ticket? Or is it still "no actions needed"?
    Please create a ticket.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast