Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Fey Forces Leaderboard November 10 2017

Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    1 million food was enough for me to score the 6000 points.
    Same here. I really wanted Beauty so I used the food I've been hoarding. After that it didn't make sense not to get Spirit Gale since I was so close. Sorceress was just a bonus. Ended up 3rd in my group with 6028 crowns and spent about 900k food.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tantyc73 View Post
    Same here. I really wanted Beauty so I used the food I've been hoarding. After that it didn't make sense not to get Spirit Gale since I was so close. Sorceress was just a bonus. Ended up 3rd in my group with 6028 crowns and spent about 900k food.
    The thing I absolutely hate is that there is nothing worthwhile for 3rd Prize winners. You would think 1st, 2nd *and* 3rd would all qualify for the prize dragon. It's such a stupid thing to try pushing through to 3rd place for a ridiculous trophy as a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    The thing I absolutely hate is that there is nothing worthwhile for 3rd Prize winners. You would think 1st, 2nd *and* 3rd would all qualify for the prize dragon. It's such a stupid thing to try pushing through to 3rd place for a ridiculous trophy as a reward.
    I totally agree. I have a couple of other LB trophies but i dont display them. So the "prize" trophy isn't a prize at all...at least IMO. I was about 500pts from second place but didn't care to push for it. My goal was Beauty so I'm happy with that.

Well it was a pleasant surprise to be in a VERY layed back group. Not many used boost throughout the whole event. So even though I was aiming for the final prize, which I was able to reach, I also won 1st place with ease. Maybe it's due to the fact that the last leaderboard I came in 17th place.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    First the game splits u based on the device u are playing on; Apple vs everything else. Up to a point level matters (maybe 100) at different break points. The other conclusive evidence is based on ur raking in the last leaderboard. It doesn't seem to care how many points u got, just the rank u finished at. I get put into a group with many people that had previously won the last leaderboard (they have trophies or the prize dragon). The rest is luck. I've been in groupings where some have no gold dragons or 3 roosts or one Evo temple, so I don't think these factor into what group u end up in. Trophy displays are also spotty in my group. One has a lot and only recently started losing some leaderboards. Other have checkered history when I scan for prize dragons. I think only the last or recent wins are counted.

I'm not sure if ur food or gold counts are factored in. I noticed a few players in my group seem to have a strategy around food. One has an insane amount of bomb producing dragons. Something like 10 maybe. So I know there's a chance there will be a big food fight at the end, and am so totally prepared with my millions of food! Maybe I'll finally get to feed light mother and glasswing to 15
    That's interesting. I've also been wondering if the fact that you've ever purchased gold or something has to do with it. On my main accout I bought gold one time on like a 90% off sale and I'm always in a high achieving group but on the other I've never bought it and I'm always lower. I also mostly ignore the other one so maybe the whole "waiting a couple hours theory" might make sense as well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tantyc73 View Post
    I totally agree. I have a couple of other LB trophies but i dont display them. So the "prize" trophy isn't a prize at all...at least IMO. .
    I agree. The game is called Dragon Story, not Trophy Story. The point of playing is to collect dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Doing the happy dance! I just confirmed that the ugly dragon on the right (Aqua Fyre) IS the Leaderboard grand prize. The beautiful dragon on the left, Gale Spirit, is the last milestone prize at 6K crowns. If you got me in your group, I'm only working to get 6K crowns. I don't need to win Aqua Fyre.

And, Rak1357, it's not a champion dragon
    how to get in a group like u said
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Agreed

I just got a pop-up for this leaderboard again ... glitch? Or is the next event also a leaderboard and the used the wrong poster incorrectly? Tales is only halfway so it seems too soon for a leaderboard, unless they're planning on overlapping events!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I just got a pop-up for this leaderboard again ... glitch? Or is the next event also a leaderboard and the used the wrong poster incorrectly? Tales is only halfway so it seems too soon for a leaderboard, unless they're planning on overlapping events!!
    Ah, I see the issue. Looking into it.

Edit: Fixed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789