Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your Winter Holiday Look

Share your Winter Holiday Look

I love decorating my Restaurant and Bakery for the Winter Holidays (We celebrate different things, so I am using a broader term ) My Restaurant the "Riverside Lodge" is ramping up for the holidays and would love to see your ideas as well Sooooo..... Share yours!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riverside-lodge.jpg 
Views:	577 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	39681
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-09-17 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Enlarged picture :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    I love decorating my Restaurant and Bakery for the Winter Holidays (We celebrate different things, so I am using a broader term ) My Restaurant the "Riverside Lodge" is ramping up for the holidays and would love to see your ideas as well Sooooo..... Share yours!

Omg this is such a cute restaurant. How’d you get the name of your restaurant in the corner like that? SO cute!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Omg this is such a cute restaurant. How’d you get the name of your restaurant in the corner like that? SO cute!
    I edited the screenshot Thank you for the kind words!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post

I love how cosy it is, and very restrained. Can almost imagine the 'ding' 'ding' from the tram as it stops. And the happiness from the kids playing in the snow with the adorable reindeer family makes you want to hop out and make snow angels on the fluffy snow..

Inside, the wooden furniture adds to the cosiness and warmth.. A small band playing lovely music.. And if you're still feeling nippy, the fireplace will warm you up. My inner ocd also like the way you mirrored the appliances on both sides of the entrance of the kitchen lol.

I'll definitely stop over this place for a hot meal! It definitely lives up to its name as the Riverside Lodge.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Does decorating for Thanksgiving count? I won't have Christmas up for another couple of weeks.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Does decorating for Thanksgiving count? I won't have Christmas up for another couple of weeks.
    Sure does!

eeveldoll TY! I'll reserve a table for ya

Farm Supplier
    Wow! Your restaurant looks amazing! I love every little piece of it! Can't wait to share what's on my mind for the winter. but as the winter is almost a month away here, I'm going to decorate my winter theme a bit later ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vici_10 View Post
    Wow! Your restaurant looks amazing! I love every little piece of it! Can't wait to share what's on my mind for the winter. but as the winter is almost a month away here, I'm going to decorate my winter theme a bit later ;-)
    Ty! Can't wait to see it!

Executive Chef
    Here's my Thanksgiving decor.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	39837
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Here's my Thanksgiving decor.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	39837
    WOW! So much to choose from! Judging from the tips, your customers are very happy Thank you for sharing!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast