Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King/Queen Castle

Executive Chef
    As I said during the event...

The Toadstool and Gothic skins should all be in the Builders Guild.

They should be simple trades:

Normal building and 10 Black Petals for a Gothic building - 1sec trade (maybe with an autocollect feature)
    Gothic building for Regular Building - 1sec trade
    Normal building and 10ea mossy beams and blocks for a toadstool building - 1sec trade
    Toadstool building for a regular building - 1sec trade

Storm8 please fix this!

New Resident
    we understand that in case we want to change the regular king keep to gothic keep, we need to sell the regular one and build the gothic one. but how to build the gothic if the the goal is not appearing in my game. that time when the goal was active, i was not able to play and did not open my game for more than 8 month. please someone advise. thanks.

how can we gather the material?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-02-18 at 05:46 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexisdmobi View Post
    how can we gather the material?
    The ability to change to a gothic keep/castle was a limited time event for Halloween. The players who do have the goal were playing at that time and just had not completed it yet.
    If you were not playing at that time and don’t have the goal in your goalbook, then it is not possible to build a gothic keep/castle. The materials for building it are collected from items that were also part of that event, and those are also no longer available.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12