Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I finally, finally, finally upgraded the Tidegate to L8!! I'm making luminous silver and am confused. It looks like I'll need 30 (10 tridents, 3 each) but the chart says 75. Can anyone help clarify? Thanks!
    75 is correct as you need 30 for Level 9 and 45 for Level 10 and both of these upgrades are contained in the same goal, hence 75 needed.

Level 9: 12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident | +1800
    Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

Gold Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver

The goal says to make 1, then upgrade to L10 so you are making all of the Gold Storm Tridents for quite a while for this goal. Any previous crafted ones will count as well.

Goal 13:
    * Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 FORGE | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver
    * Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Level 10 0/1 SUMMON
    * Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 299 hits to defeat | Heksa will drop ? Cursed Reef and mermaid items ?

Can you do me a favour and let me know what Heksa drops for you when you're swiping at her and what if anything she drops once defeated. I didn't get enough data on that bit. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So I?m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven?t gotten one in the last 5 days. Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks
    I have this same issue. I didn't know marmoseas spawned from tidebloom until I read it this morning. I am working on upgrading to level 8 so have harvested lots of tidebloom without ever spawning a marmosea.

I don't have monsters on my board when harvesting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have this same issue. I didn't know marmoseas spawned from tidebloom until I read it this morning. I am working on upgrading to level 8 so have harvested lots of tidebloom without ever spawning a marmosea.

I don't have monsters on my board when harvesting.
    Spiritwind just confirmed that the spawn rate from tidebloom is practically 0. She said (and I've confirmed) that Adria sometimes drops the purple coral plant.

Also, I have finally crafted 2 of the marmosea and they drop the vial we need! 4 hour timer.

Executive Chef
    I just visited the prison, I have to tell you, what a let down after all the time and energy to get there.

Thurston said " you look pale my liege" and that was it. No reward, no monster to fight, nothing.

Will someone please tell me why I bothered?

Can anyone confirm: will Heksa give any coins for MH? Regular sheild etc, the widow coins, or nothing? I could summon her in a day or two if I want to. I'm one trident away from Tidegate L 10.

Edit to add: Ha! That took 3 months to go from L8 to L10.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    75 is correct as you need 30 for Level 9 and 45 for Level 10 and both of these upgrades are contained in the same goal, hence 75 needed.

Level 9: 12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident | +1800
    Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

Gold Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver

The goal says to make 1, then upgrade to L10 so you are making all of the Gold Storm Tridents for quite a while for this goal. Any previous crafted ones will count as well.

Goal 13:
    * Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 FORGE | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver
    * Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Level 10 0/1 SUMMON
    * Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 299 hits to defeat | Heksa will drop ? Cursed Reef and mermaid items ?

Can you do me a favour and let me know what Heksa drops for you when you're swiping at her and what if anything she drops once defeated. I didn't get enough data on that bit. Thanks!
    Wow, I totally missed that you asked me what she drops. I will have to pay attention whether I do it this week or next week. I'm guessing nobody will know about MH tokens then and I'll have to take the plunge or at least wait until I have the dark unicorn I'm hoping to get this week.

I'm sorry for the delay!

no problem! and no hurry. Heksa won't drop monster hunt tokens though...saw that in a previous MH. You do need a fair amount of energy though for her. My game glitched when she spawned so I didn't want to post what happened to me as 'normal' cause it wasn't, hence no data on what should have happened. Good luck with her next week! And thanks for checking in and letting me know you're still working on it. Really appreciate it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hope you do not mind me chiming in... I just finished my epic battle with Heksa. She took me 89 hits to defeat (no hit was less than 3 points and several were for 4 health). During the fight, she only dropped energy. Once defeated, she dropped enchanters essence, silver, and a cursed coral reef.

I want to thank S8 for Harvey. If it were not for that cute sweatered mink, I would still be mining for silver!

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Hope you do not mind me chiming in... I just finished my epic battle with Heksa. She took me 89 hits to defeat (no hit was less than 3 points and several were for 4 health). During the fight, she only dropped energy. Once defeated, she dropped enchanters essence, silver, and a cursed coral reef.

I want to thank S8 for Harvey. If it were not for that cute sweatered mink, I would still be mining for silver!
    Perfect! Thanks for posting this info. I've added it to page 1 here and updated the main goal guide too. Agree with you on Harvey!

I crafted Armored Siren for one month now and has not dropped anything but coins. I read other items were to drop. Wondering if anyone else has this issue.