Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Wondering... I am at the third part of Why Storms May Come and my coral castle is level five....it takes a while... also read that the goals after this one; of land and sea, are even more time consuming... and could possible bankrupt me.. lol! So... is it smart go get a Naga decoration? Or is it possible/ achievable without?
    Level 8 is to most time consuming IMO. It took me eons to get through. After that it gets a bit better. Also the castle gets much better drops at L9 & L10.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Level 8 is to most time consuming IMO. It took me eons to get through. After that it gets a bit better. Also the castle gets much better drops at L9 & L10.
    Thanks so much for your reply! Then I?ll Skip creating the Naga ..... thought I needed him!

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks so much for your reply! Then I?ll Skip creating the Naga ..... thought I needed him!
    The Naga is cool as it drops items for the Naga Trade. A nice trade I fire for the night.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Wondering... I am at the third part of Why Storms May Come and my coral castle is level five....it takes a while... also read that the goals after this one; of land and sea, are even more time consuming... and could possible bankrupt me.. lol! So... is it smart go get a Naga decoration? Or is it possible/ achievable without?
    Don't hurry with Mermaid coals. Go very peacefully - if you buy coral reefs and blue anemones to chop like trees very regularly - yeah, it can bankrupt you quite fast. I burned through 30 Millions in mere days. Pay attention to your level five Coral castle - does it sometimes drop Coral reefs or anemones? If yes- then you can just collect and chop those very slowly, without buying much extra ones - takes time, but you will spare most of your savings.

If you do buy many reefs to chop - start collecting very regularly from your buildings to make up for the lost coins.

Naga decoration? What is that? ( Don't see it in my inventory). If you mean regular nagas- they are sometimes prizes in Baron's tent or have been part of previous events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Don't hurry with Mermaid coals. Go very peacefully - if you buy coral reefs and blue anemones to chop like trees very regularly - yeah, it can bankrupt you quite fast. I burned through 30 Millions in mere days. Pay attention to your level five Coral castle - does it sometimes drop Coral reefs or anemones? If yes- then you can just collect and chop those very slowly, without buying much extra ones - takes time, but you will spare most of your savings.

If you do buy many reefs to chop - start collecting very regularly from your buildings to make up for the lost coins.

Naga decoration? What is that? ( Don't see it in my inventory). If you mean regular nagas- they are sometimes prizes in Baron's tent or have been part of previous events.
    I dont know I just called It that (hiding and smiling)! In the Monster Hun trade wagon one can create a decoration animal/ beast named Naga... and was wondering about it... ☺️ thanks so much for your reply!! It helps a lot.

Executive Chef
    I dont know I just called It that (hiding and smiling)! In the Monster Hun trade wagon one can create a decoration animal/ beast named Naga... and was wondering about it... ☺️ thanks so much for your reply!! It helps a lot.
    Only perk of having Nagas- you can collect 5 Shell Armor, 20 Naga Fins (/Naga drops) and then you can use them to craft 40 000 coins in Royal Exchange. Other than that - Nagas just drop Coral theemed Decorations ( can't chop them), and sometimes just 1 energy.
    Not crucial for Mermaid Quest - but having enough nagas does help with Naga trade - and it does give 40 k coins ( 8 hours).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Only perk of having Nagas- you can collect 5 Shell Armor, 20 Naga Fins (/Naga drops) and then you can use them to craft 40 000 coins in Royal Exchange. Other than that - Nagas just drop Coral theemed Decorations ( can't chop them), and sometimes just 1 energy.
    Not crucial for Mermaid Quest - but having enough nagas does help with Naga trade - and it does give 40 k coins ( 8 hours).
    Ok! Then one would be stupid! Lol! Again! This helps alot!!
    Last edited by suzishine; 01-08-19 at 03:17 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me how to get more electric eels I need them for the next level of the coral castle. I don?t get them from the sea anemones anymore and I can?t afford to keep buying them anyway and I definitely can?t ever buy the ones for gold. Please someone help me out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get more electric eels I need them for the next level of the coral castle. I don?t get them from the sea anemones anymore and I can?t afford to keep buying them anyway and I definitely can?t ever buy the ones for gold. Please someone help me out.
    Unfortuntately there is no good way to get eels- those ARE super rare drop, and by this point in storyline- you won't get them from anywhere else.
    Eels are found in: Sirene, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle, Ripley - Blue Marmosea - but I don't know if you can even buy Blue marmorsea yet - it does sometimes drop eels.

Rhino Keeper
    Without reading the entire thread, (sorry) I just farmed over 20 tidebloom plants. I did NOT receive a single tidebloom. Is this normal? I wouldn’t think so when they take a whole day to grow. Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks