Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Farm Supplier
    Additional info for Goal 9 - upgrade to level 6 required to complete, tidegate is at level 4 on completion of goal 8. Level 5 upgrade requirements not listed, 1 sea witch?s calling, 4 witch?s scent, 30 jellyfin jelly, 5 Marmosea venom.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Additional info for Goal 9 - upgrade to level 6 required to complete, tidegate is at level 4 on completion of goal 8. Level 5 upgrade requirements not listed, 1 sea witch?s calling, 4 witch?s scent, 30 jellyfin jelly, 5 Marmosea venom.
    See page #1: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1468625
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Is the cursed reef meant to drop items when chopped? I've chopped 5 and not got a single thing other than coins/XP/spawned a monster. No black flags either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Is the cursed reef meant to drop items when chopped? I've chopped 5 and not got a single thing other than coins/XP/spawned a monster. No black flags either.
    It starts dropping items when you need that item.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    It supposedly drops both orange shells and purple coral which are regularly dropped by the tide gate and are required to craft the marmoseas. Other things seem to be needed to craft the pet marmosea too. In 5 x 20 chops you would have thought one of those would have dropped, especially given I had a goal to chop one and need mamoseas to spawn. They are supposed to drop mamosea venom too which is part of a current goal I have.

Rhino Keeper
    It supposedly drops both orange shells and purple coral which are regularly dropped by the tide gate and are required to craft the marmoseas. Other things seem to be needed to craft the pet marmosea too. In 5 x 20 chops you would have thought one of those would have dropped, especially given I had a goal to chop one and need mamoseas to spawn. They are supposed to drop mamosea venom too which is part of a current goal I have.
    The cursed reef doesn't drop marmosea venom, once it spawns a marmosea and defeat it, that drops the marmosea venom about 50% of the time.

In the next goal on your storyline, the cursed reef starts dropping purple coral and cursed pearls.

HTH!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It starts dropping items when you need that item.
    Cursed Reef info from the Hub:

Cursed reef cleared in 20 actions
    Info: A reef cursed with Heksa's magic. Chop for a chance to find Purple coral, Cursed pearls, Cursed coral and more!
    Found: Market, 100 000 coins, Heksa, Adira, L1+tidegate,
    Drops: purple coral, cursed pearls, cursed coral, orange shell
    Note: Can spawn a marmosea

And as Shibuya said above.. drops received depends when the items are unlocked. Remember Marmoseas won't spawn when you have another beast parked.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Drops: purple coral, cursed pearls, cursed coral, orange shell

Purple coral and orange shells are both things I need now to craft the marmosea pets in the goal that was triggered at this point.

It's pretty rubbish that I've wasted 5 cursed reefs and 100 energy because they were listed drops and I've got absolutely nothing. A total lack of transparency is par for the course in this game mind you. Why tell me to chop something when I'm going to get no drops from it?

Surely it's not normal or fair to have an item available to purchase which has clear stated drops if it's not actually going to drop them when you buy it?
    Last edited by idrispad; 12-15-18 at 07:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable, I need only 4 more venom on goal 9 and not getting ANY marmoas from the last 3 cursed reefs and none spawning from Tidebloins. Wasted tons of energy and tons of money for nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering... I am at the third part of Why Storms May Come and my coral castle is level five....it takes a while... also read that the goals after this one; of land and sea, are even more time consuming... and could possible bankrupt me.. lol! So... is it smart go get a Naga decoration? Or is it possible/ achievable without?