Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Is the level 10 Coral Castle supposed to drop only 1 item?
    It can depending on what does drop and if you're maxed on that item. Sometimes I just get coins, other times coins and 1 or 2 other items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It can depending on what does drop and if you're maxed on that item. Sometimes I just get coins, other times coins and 1 or 2 other items.
    I'm sure there are no notices for maxed items. It's just coins and a single item when I got two items on the last level. I wanted to confirm if upgrading the Coral Castle actual downgrades its drops, that's just... the weirdest thing to me. If you're getting two items on level 10, is there something wrong with mine when I did the upgrade?
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Executive Chef
    I'm sure there are no notices for maxed items. It's just coins and a single item when I got two items on the last level. I wanted to confirm if upgrading the Coral Castle actual downgrades its drops, that's just... the weirdest thing to me. If you're getting two items on level 10, is there something wrong with mine when I did the upgrade?
    Just now I collected Blue Coral, Anemony and Coins and the Castle is at 10th. Maybe you're going through a dry spell? It usually has very useful drops, needed for the Elven Exchange even long after you've finished the Mermaid Event.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Just now I collected Blue Coral, Anemony and Coins and the Castle is at 10th. Maybe you're going through a dry spell? It usually has very useful drops, needed for the Elven Exchange even long after you've finished the Mermaid Event.
    My level 9 always dropped two items + sometimes an additional Anemone/Reef. Seaweed got flagged, but I still got the other item.

My current level 10 drops one item only + sometimes an additional Anemone/Reef. Seaweed got flagged as max on one of my collections today, but the coin drop was $2000 instead of $2015, so Seaweed wasn't even converted into coins. It doesn't feel like a dry spell as I'm still getting items, it's just... less than the previous level.

Edit: Just got flagged for Blue Starfish, which did give $2015 coins, but getting flagged for Seaweed has given me only $2000 more than once, so I don't know what's going on there...
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 11-10-18 at 12:55 AM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Fashion Designer
    I think the issue is that if you are maxed on both items that it tries to drop, you only get a black flag for one of them... so it looks like it only tried to drop one item instead of two.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think the issue is that if you are maxed on both items that it tries to drop, you only get a black flag for one of them... so it looks like it only tried to drop one item instead of two.
    Only two items will get flagged: Seaweed and Blue Starfish. I regularly get one item and no flag because no other Mermaid item is maxed.

-

By the way, thank you all for trying to help me figure it out.

Only two items will get flagged: Seaweed and Blue Starfish. I regularly get one item and no flag because no other Mermaid item is maxed.

-

By the way, thank you all for trying to help me figure it out.
    I have noticed this also. My level 9 always dropped multiples but my level 10 seems to drop only one and I am not getting flags right now as I am not maxed.

Farm Supplier
    Does the Marmosea side goal remain active if you finish the Of Land & Sea goals? I?m only on stage 8 so it?s going to be a while anyway but I think the side goal is going to take even longer but I really want to craft all of the Marmosea. It?s the dreaded purple shells, they held up the first mermaid storyline for ages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Does the Marmosea side goal remain active if you finish the Of Land & Sea goals? I?m only on stage 8 so it?s going to be a while anyway but I think the side goal is going to take even longer but I really want to craft all of the Marmosea. It?s the dreaded purple shells, they held up the first mermaid storyline for ages.
    I've finished the Mermaid goals quite awhile ago and still see all the Marmoseas crafts in the Mermaid Workshops even if shaded out as I've crafted one of each already. So say yes.. they're available for crafting after.
    They're also all available in the Market on sale permenantly @ various gem prices, depending on the color, for whoever wants more than one.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've finished the Mermaid goals quite awhile ago and still see all the Marmoseas crafts in the Mermaid Workshops even if shaded out as I've crafted one of each already. So say yes.. they're available for crafting after.
    They're also all available in the Market on sale permenantly @ various gem prices, depending on the color, for whoever wants more than one.
    Thank you. Going to go The crafting route & avoid buying them with gems even though they are very sweet, lost way to many gems too traps to justify using for something that I can craft.
    Thanks again