Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you look at the inventory guide when looking for drops? If you haven't looked at the Guide yet, it's always good to keep checking there for any updated sources.

I put my P/E away as soon as I finished Storms. I bought 2. It is a multi drop, but mainly seaweed and clay drops. Is it worth it? If you can afford it, yes it was good at the time but then we didn't have the demands of expansions to pay for when this storyline was released. There are many other ways to get the same drops though. I finished this storyline a long while ago, but I still have out and collect from a few of the other gem purchase items daily so that I have a fully stocked mermaid base resources. I do use mermaid items in Elven trades as most of mine lean towards mermaid related items. Hope that helps a bit!
    Sorry, I wasn't clear! I know WHAT the drops are (they're listed in the description on the back), I was asking more along if it dropped Orange Shells and White Pearls (good drops) a decent amount of times because of the ridiculous price and lengthy timer. I have the money, but I don't want to spend $500,000 on a 2x2 item that mostly gives Seaweed and Ocean Clay after waiting a whole day... I checked just in case, but the Inventory page doesn't usually say if an item has multiple drops, so I asked here.

I know there are other ways to get Orange Shells, I asked about Pearly Oyster because I was curious about "this" way and wondered if it might be more beneficial to my kingdom. Thanks for answering, SpiritWind!
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    no worries. Personally I think you could do without it. Pearls were an often item but not every day, clay and seaweed much more common and orange shells rarer still. Tis shame I can't lend you mine to see what you think first!

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, your input is more than enough. The item looks good, so I might buy it as decoration later, but that's much much much later if I get the space for it.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Banned
    SO how many Marmosea do you have to **** before you get a Venom? Going on 3 collections of TibeBlooms and a Marmosea about every 10 to 15 taps and not a single Venom. On step 9

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    SO how many Marmosea do you have to **** before you get a Venom? Going on 3 collections of TibeBlooms and a Marmosea about every 10 to 15 taps and not a single Venom. On step 9
    I don't think there's any set formula like every x Marmosea drops a Venom, pretty sure it's random like all drops in CS. I know it was a real struggle at first but like all long term quests, I started out thinking I'd never get any but eventually I was drowning in Venom. If you keep collecting and fighting you'll get your needed venom but it's sort of like watching a pot and waiting for it to boil. I've found that when I focus completely on getting one item it seems like I never get any but if I focus on other tasks throughout my week I accumulate it without noticing... if that makes sense.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I didn't have any luck with the tidebloom crop, but I did with the cursed reef. It's expensive, but worth it to get a few marmosea, especially when it helps to be able to craft one asap. The pets drop venom nearly every time. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't think there's any set formula like every x Marmosea drops a Venom, pretty sure it's random like all drops in CS. I know it was a real struggle at first but like all long term quests, I started out thinking I'd never get any but eventually I was drowning in Venom. If you keep collecting and fighting you'll get your needed venom but it's sort of like watching a pot and waiting for it to boil. I've found that when I focus completely on getting one item it seems like I never get any but if I focus on other tasks throughout my week I accumulate it without noticing... if that makes sense.
    I like focusing on not wasting energy. Thats why i asked.

Banned
    I didn't have any luck with the tidebloom crop, but I did with the cursed reef. It's expensive, but worth it to get a few marmosea, especially when it helps to be able to craft one asap. The pets drop venom nearly every time. Good luck!
    So get pets first. Hmm. Cart before Horse is the S8 way

Banned
    Btw cursed reef does not work also. Nice try tho

Rhino Keeper
    Is the level 10 Coral Castle supposed to drop only 1 item?