Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After the fishy potion is crafted, the next goal for Mermaid Mayhem is to chop 40 blue anemones.

This is goal is ridiculous. First 1 600 000 coins of reef, then 1 800 000 coins of anemones and that's only two parts of it. How many millions of coin will take to get through all of it don't even want to think of how much energy it's gonna take to do this.
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Executive Chef
    After you chop the 40 blue anemones, the next goal is to craft Starfish Serum. It requires 1 blue starfish, 10 fish, and 5 glimmerdust. It's a boost for blue starfish collection.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    This is goal is ridiculous. First 1 600 000 coins of reef, then 1 800 000 coins of anemones and that's only two parts of it. How many millions of coin will take to get through all of it don't even want to think of how much energy it's gonna take to do this.
    I had 10 reefs & 15 anemones in storage so that helped me. But I was collecting from the temple & coral tree (also the mermaids & other items) regularly for months after I finished the mermaid goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I cleared 4 reefs (reeves? like superman?) and 2 anemones and I got 0 eels. My 2 eels are in page 48 of my inventory. I haven't got an eel in a long time.

Something seems to be wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a anchor and pearly oyster in featured section of market for 500,000 each...are they worth getting to help these upcoming goals look unattainable to me I only have 2 million coins how can I buy enough of each material to even attempt to do these goals? Can I wait months to start mermaid mayhem so I might have a chance to actually complete these goals in the 24 hours they give us...this just blows my mind.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I cleared 4 reefs (reeves? like superman?) and 2 anemones and I got 0 eels. My 2 eels are in page 48 of my inventory. I haven't got an eel in a long time.

eels drops from anemones are very very hard to come by, in my experience. Chopped 15 in the hunt, got three eels
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Just saw these in the Market:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4E163CE-8382-4E20-8E41-296FB60C0BFB.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	39705

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8106530-ECCC-49F0-8AAF-3B486D140D9A.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	39706

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post

Which Mermaid Mayhem part are you on? Chopping reefs? I forget which the eels are (maybe anemones?)since I'm on the Starfish Showdown which requires chopping 20 reefs again but now for blue starfish that I don't need...have 99 so gonna let that one expire.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-09-17 at 04:41 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    How to get the Pink Aquanther Pet:
    Spoiler: show
    Is the reward for completing all Mermaid Mayhem goals!

Pink Aquanther Monsters have a chance to spawn.
    Well poo. I am maxed on blue coral at the moment. I guess I had better make something that needs it. . . I wish that I had more potion shops. . . Now if THAT were something available in the trade wagon for 99 gold tokens, I would be all. Over. It.

Executive Chef
    Well, this is definitely a long term quest. I just finished making the starfish potion and the next goal for Mermaid Mayhem is to chop 20 more reefs. That pink aquapanther is expensive.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Well, this is definitely a long term quest. I just finished making the starfish potion and the next goal for Mermaid Mayhem is to chop 20 more reefs. That pink aquapanther is expensive.
    Yeah I am definitely going to wait on mermaid mayhem to see what all the requirements are. That way I can make sure that I have enough coins to complete the goal in 24 hours. It definitely seems like something to do in between timed events. You can save up coins during the timed goals and then spend them all during that day break.

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast