Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    So am I reading this correctly that the only thing that spawns marmoseas is cursed reefs? Do they ever drop from anything or do we buy them only? I wasted my WW chopping regular things and getting aqua ther
    They spawn from cursed reef and the Prison. They don't drop from anything but you can craft max 1 and you can buy extra in the market. Getting the aquanther is good!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They spawn from cursed reef and the Prison.
    and pink jelly fin ( the one for gems )
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They spawn from cursed reef and the Prison. They don't drop from anything but you can craft max 1 and you can buy extra in the market. Getting the aquanther is good!
    Thanks! I have to look into the prison... I have a pet blue, pink, and baby aquanther as it is.

Farm Supplier
    OK, so I've just finished Of Land and Sea, Heksa is in prison, I've visited once, and now no other tasks are listed. So what happens next? How do I get the extra land expansions?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by germander10 View Post
    OK, so I've just finished Of Land and Sea, Heksa is in prison, I've visited once, and now no other tasks are listed. So what happens next? How do I get the extra land expansions?
    The only expansions related to the Mermaid Goals were the four squares where the Coral Castle was located. If you've finished the mermaid goals then you should've already gotten all the related expansions.

The newest expansions released are related to the Search for Sabina questline so you'll have to do those goals to access the materials and whatnot for those newest expansions.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The only expansions related to the Mermaid Goals were the four squares where the Coral Castle was located. If you've finished the mermaid goals then you should've already gotten all the related expansions.

The newest expansions released are related to the Search for Sabina questline so you'll have to do those goals to access the materials and whatnot for those newest expansions.

Yet the top of this thread mentions:

Additional expansion squares released with this storyline
    Square 1 (B10): 4200 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 6 expansion permits
    Square 2 (C11): 4200 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 4 expansion permits
    Square 3 (B11): 5200 royal points, 35 wisp lanterns, 1 000 000 coins, 8 expansion permits

So I assumed this was part of the storyline and the expansions would be attached to the first four blocks. This quest and the expansion list has been around for some time, the Search for Sabina expansions have only just be*** so are not connected.

Nightclub Owner
    Yet the top of this thread mentions:

Additional expansion squares released with this storyline
    Square 1 (B10): 4200 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 6 expansion permits
    Square 2 (C11): 4200 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 4 expansion permits
    Square 3 (B11): 5200 royal points, 35 wisp lanterns, 1 000 000 coins, 8 expansion permits

So I assumed this was part of the storyline and the expansions would be attached to the first four blocks. This quest and the expansion list has been around for some time, the Search for Sabina expansions have only just be*** so are not connected.
    As far as I can recall, those expansions just happened to be released at the same time along with the earthen items to upgrade buildings to level 8 and 9. I know I definitely expanded to those spots well before I reached Of Land and Sea so I don't think the two are connected other than release date.

There is a thread dedicated solely to expanding that might be of some help to you: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1036540

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Getting the prison is the end of the goals in this story arc and there were 4 plots to expand to (the 4 off to the side as you know). Everything related to Sabina is a separate story and unrelated to the Of Land and Sea goals. Congrats on finishing!

Host(ess)
    I finished the quest weeks ago. Got all five pets and locked the evil queen behind bars.
    But the stuff in the Forge and Kitchen (like Ocean Hors D'oeuvres or Ocean Compass) are still in my crafting buildings. What do I have to do so they finally go away? It is so annoying, always scrolling past that stuff I don't need anymore.
    Help please

Quote Originally Posted by stanglady1 View Post
    I finished the quest weeks ago. Got all five pets and locked the evil queen behind bars.
    But the stuff in the Forge and Kitchen (like Ocean Hors D'oeuvres or Ocean Compass) are still in my crafting buildings. What do I have to do so they finally go away? It is so annoying, always scrolling past that stuff I don't need anymore.
    Help please
    lol, they wont "go away" ...
    craft them to grey out
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals